CHEMDOG!! countdown starts tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you got the green thumb for cloning, it seems with alot of people they just hit or miss. Nice looking girls BTW, what is the Sativa/Indica ratio?

AlkaloidContent said:
Looks like you got the green thumb for cloning, it seems with alot of people they just hit or miss. Nice looking girls BTW, what is the Sativa/Indica ratio?

This is my first time with Chemdog, it was a gift. From the look of the plants I would say indica dominate, since I started usein the rapid rooters, i've been nearly 100% on the clones,

Yea I mean it deff has the indicsa look but we all know growing technique can make a plant fool ya. I might just have to look into cloning and the such. I have never done it, I see it would be so beneficial to keep a consistent harvest. I have plenty of room in my closet which holds my growbox. I could easily add a separate flower room and clone trays in this shelf thing right in the middle of it. The only problem is my closet doesnt exhaust. My grow box exhausts into the closet which has the door cracked usually but thats it, so its okay now but if I add all this I wouldnt be able to leave the closet door open and heat build up between a veg and flower room might get kinda..well....hot.

I actually belive that Chem Dog is a very Hard Hitting Sativa dom, but like I said Very Heavy like an Indica but still want to move and do things for the first joint or two then Bam done on couch watching tv! LOL I love ChemDog it always seems to get me nice and high,,,, I think it is in that Small group of Good/Heavy Sativa doms,, like Headband or some SourDiesel.. GOOOD STUFF!! you should be very pleased! ;-)

I booted the one girl out and put her in with the rest of my outdoor 12x12 stuff, progress was happening, I needed her space for the next grow, she was unplanned anyway, she'll do good outside. Her countdowns still on though, I'm starting a new journal

Latest posts

Back