Chocolope, 3 weeks into flowering....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redeye88

Reaction score
hey, my three girls just hit the 3 week mark in 12/12 phase... 2 chocolope and 1 sour cream..

- i was just curious about something. Is it normal that theres no real stench coming from my chocolopes?

- All three plants have female pistils, no signs of males or hermies, and are starting to produce crystals, although only the sour cream has a relatively strong smell coming from it and not my chocolopes..

-Since all three plants are mainly sativas and are supposed to flower for about 8 weeks, is it safe to say that no smell coming from the chocolope is because its still early in 12/12?

- The leaves/buds have good amount of THC on them and your fingers smell and get sticky when touched....

I've never grown the chocolope, but some strains just smell more than others. Maybe Choc is just one of the lower odor strains. I wouldn't worry about it.

some of my plants only had a bit of odor at 3 weeks nothing special at all just a slight fruity smell but further into flowering say 5-6 weeks the smell is really knocking me out almost burning my nose hairs... as LF said some strains just dont smell to strong, but if your strain is noted for a strong smell im sure it will come later down the road dont worry it all smokes the same smell or no smell

HI,

DNA has some really solid genetics so I wouldn't worry about potency... I think a few growers here have grown Chocolope... Maybe our pal Mindzeye? Anyhoo... I'm sure someone will chime in before long.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Latest posts

Back