Choppers in my face!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DLtoker said:
Hick, how did they grab you? Where were they watching from? Did they rush up on you? How many LEOs? This could be very valuable information... Thanks.
Well, after a li'l footrace through the underbrush,(no way that a half dozen of them coulda' caught me in this country) but I had to return to my truck. Where the boss (sheriff) was waiting. A DEA agent had been camo'd up and watching from about 100 yards away, unbeknown to me, while the sheriff cruised the road, or lay in wait for contact. I was pulling the plants when I heard the brush rustling, and with the 'gut' churning as it had been, I snatched 'em and hauled butt.
I stashed them way back up under a cedar tree and went on out to the road, where I knew they would be waiting. DENIED DENIED DENIED...... but they eventually found the plants, and the dea agent witnissed me tending them.
I learned a "LOT" from it all.
#1 "always" trust your gut..;)

One time years ago I had the LA County Sheriff helocopter swoop my grow. I was so nervous and I'm talking 35 feet above the plants and kicking dust everywhere, that's close! They bailed away for 30 seconds and I yanked the biggest plants before they turned back around and sat on my grow again. For whatever reason I didn't get popped, but they saw the plants for sure. Several years later I got busted, but there was no connection from what I could tell.

Hick said:

Ain't THAT the truth! The few times in my life that I didn't trust my gut instincts, I learned something the hard way.

The human mind is very good at combining information. The memory centers of the brain will "see" a potential for trouble and send warning signals to to the receptors that involve danger. The active mind senses the danger, but many times the cause of the danger isn't readily apparent to conscious thoughts. It becomes a "feeling of something wrong" that many people ignore.

When the reasons for the subconscious danger signals become obvious to the consciousness, often, it's too late to avoid the outcome of the danger.

LISTEN to your subconscious. Quite often it sees what you don't.

Hick said:
Well, after a li'l footrace through the underbrush,(no way that a half dozen of them coulda' caught me in this country) but I had to return to my truck. Where the boss (sheriff) was waiting. A DEA agent had been camo'd up and watching from about 100 yards away, unbeknown to me, while the sheriff cruised the road, or lay in wait for contact. I was pulling the plants when I heard the brush rustling, and with the 'gut' churning as it had been, I snatched 'em and hauled butt.
I stashed them way back up under a cedar tree and went on out to the road, where I knew they would be waiting. DENIED DENIED DENIED...... but they eventually found the plants, and the dea agent witnissed me tending them.

first mistake u made was running i would of stood there told em i just found em and i was curious not everyday do i get 2 se a mj plant i would of had that case dropped first court date

i doubt any leo are spending time on any patch smaller than 15-20.

Hick just said he was busted for 5 plants... I really have to agree with the others that say most LEO will do anything for a pat on the back. One extra little bust is just another on their list.

Honestly, I don't think they are staking out the grow. That does not mean I am not going to take all possible precautions to make sure I don't get busted when I do a half harvest next week.

wonder if it helps to go in the middle of the night...

not a good idea 2dog, walking out in the woods with your flashlight on,carrying your grow.

And this made the news in NY...

A Charlotte man was charged with a penal code violation and a health code violation after authorities found 34 marijuana plants on his property during the first day of an annual marijuana eradication program. Task force officers, New York State Troopers, Chautauqua County Sheriff's deputies and New York State Forest Rangers began flyovers in state police helicopters Monday and found the 34 plants around the man's barn and property. Each was between 5 and 6 feet tall, and the property owner admitted that they were his. He was given an appearance ticket for the violation charges and will be in Charlotte Town Court later.

An appearance ticket for a violation! How sexy is that!?!?!

Hahaha.... Oh my. This is by far the most well informed person to ever speak about marijuana...

"It's illegal for a reason. People, when they smoke it, they do stupid things and they get hooked on it and they start stealing," said Capt. Charles Danzi of the Evans Police Department.

It's illegal for a reason. People, when they smoke it, they do stupid things and they get hooked on it and they start stealing," said Capt. Charles Danzi of the Evans Police Department.

Wow what a douch bag. I have never stolen or got hooked. I quit occasionally for personal reasons. Can we sue for slander?

ozzydiodude said:
not a good idea 2dog, walking out in the woods with your flashlight on,carrying your grow.

lol...when I go camping I always walk around in the dark....diabetics pee a lot during the night..I make sure to life my feet so i dont trip. If there is moonlight no flashlight is required. I guess it depends on how far you have to go..we also night fish sometimes and the flashlight scares the fish so its a no no...so far no broken ankles. Although I would rather that than going to jail for 40 plants...

Looks like I am going to go use my fishing license to search for frogs and other amphibians. :rolleyes:

dec.ny.gov/outdoor/31339.html

2Dog said:
lol...when I go camping I always walk around in the dark....diabetics pee a lot during the night..I make sure to life my feet so i don't trip. If there is moonlight no flashlight is required. I guess it depends on how far you have to go..we also night fish sometimes and the flashlight scares the fish so its a no no...so far no broken ankles. Although I would rather that than going to jail for 40 plants...
The two places I've spent most of my life (Nevada and Florida), you don't ever walk around in the dark outside. WAY too many nasty little critters around that love to nip at ankles and lower legs. Several types of rattlesnakes, water moccasins, scorpions, Black Widows, Brown Recluses. Florida isn't a friendly night time place in the woods. It must be nice to be able to walk around like that. Less worry.

2Dog said:
lol...when I go camping I always walk around in the dark....diabetics pee a lot during the night..I make sure to life my feet so i dont trip. If there is moonlight no flashlight is required. I guess it depends on how far you have to go..we also night fish sometimes and the flashlight scares the fish so its a no no...so far no broken ankles. Although I would rather that than going to jail for 40 plants...

Round here if you grow close enough to fish, you will never get your crop, either LEO or someone esle will get them. In the woods around me on the fullmoon you have to be in right of ways or roads to see. Once under the trees no light get thru the canopy til all the leave have fell.

If I went to harvest my plants at night I would take a thermal scope with me and scan the area for bodies first for sure.

stoney, i guess all the bugs like our weather too.

i camp all the time and some of it is primitive. i love being in the woods at night, not just in camp. i guess what ever you are comfortable with but id go at night near a full moon.

good luck

StoneyBud said:
The two places I've spent most of my life (Nevada and Florida), you don't ever walk around in the dark outside. WAY too many nasty little critters around that love to nip at ankles and lower legs. Several types of rattlesnakes, water moccasins, scorpions, Black Widows, Brown Recluses. Florida isn't a friendly night time place in the woods. It must be nice to be able to walk around like that. Less worry.

we do have rattlesnakes..but not tons of them.and I do wear tall thick hiking boots..having the dogs with me I figure a lot of stuff hears us and scatters away..I worry more about my small weenie dogs getting bit than myself.. shoot the house I lived in on a bluff had scorpions.. lol...widows all that. I would be most worried about gators in florida no? I went to nasa there and tripped out seeing tails and teeth while driving along the highways..:eek: everyone here worries about bears lmao...but I know they dont want me that want my cooler.

Yeah, I thought about thermal scopes... If you can find one that is less than 3 grand, I would love to. But it would be more cost effective for me to buy my pot and have the profits go to Afghanistan...

I have choppers in my dog's face :)

dogdentures.jpg

The choppers down here in FL are spraying mosquitoes. And thank God for them, we couldn't live here without mosquito control. I always wonder if he's also spotting mj plants. He looks like a nice guy, I wave to him all the time. They spray after every rain, which means 2x/day on some days :hubba:. No choppers at all during the dry season, so I'm going to plant a few autos outside soon.

StoneyBud said:
I feel ya on the spiders in FL. Nothing like looking up after some night time watering and seeing a HUGE Banana spider web stretched 20 feet across some trees and them Cotton Mouths bled in with the mangroves very well and I meen VERY WELL !! Never mind what happens to your flesh if you don't receive medical attention soon after a bite from a Brown Recluse:eek: Oh and the Gatters thank god there eyes light up, thats all i have to say about that

100_1729 (2).JPG

Latest posts

Back