Choppers in my face!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to forget the gators, pythons, coyotes, raccoon packs (often rabid), fire ants and noseeums :)

I always harvest at night, and never take a flash light. In my area there are no remote areas, so all of my plots are accessable from the road, and never more than a quarter mile in. There are a lot of deer around here, so the paths through the brush are well worn. It's not until you get to the patch that you need to see, and since they're mine, I don't need to see after being there all year.

Another option might be to go in a few hours before nightfall, so that you are ready to exit when it gets dark. Some spots I've used over the years, I've ONLY been able to go in at night. Speaking of, they're about to come back up in the rotation, maybe next year.

DLtoker said:
Yeah, I thought about thermal scopes... If you can find one that is less than 3 grand, I would love to. But it would be more cost effective for me to buy my pot and have the profits go to Afghanistan...

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Portable-Night-Vision-Scope-With-Infrared_W0QQitemZ260462960112QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca4cd5df0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I know the feeling of choppers over head.. had one the first year we grew outdoors.. had a canopy of sorts that we could roll back to expose the plant to full sun and had a chopper go over once, then twice, and on the third time over started pulling the canopy back over the plant. By the 6th time over had it completely covered again, all within about an hours time. Talk about paranoia... So now we have a full top and open sides and grow with tomatoes, squash and other like plants to camo the grow. This year we only have one in the ground and 3 in pots should I have to move them to a more secured area.
PLUS.. being in a MM state, I was reading in local Little Nickle, "they" (whoever they are) are offering up to a $5000.00 reward for illegal grows...
Caution in letting ANYONE know about your grow.

Daddyo - I don't think that one is thermal though... Maybe I am wrong. The one I want can see through objects... Using thermal imaging...?

I have spent MANY hours scurrying about the perimeter of the plot and have not seen any signs of someone doing a stakeout. I have climbed trees (poached for a few hours) and sent my hunting dog on missions all throughout the brush. She alerts me of nothing.

I'll be in touch tonight once the sun comes out and I can snap some nice bud shots and check out the grow as I think some needs to come down. Thanks everyone! :D

May the force be with you DL;)

Can't wait for the pics!!!!!

:yay:Sounds like someone just received their Harvest Mojo

hXXp://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p4712.m38.l1313&_nkw=thermal+imager&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Wow. pricey lil bass turds...

glad it worked out DL...happy chopping you going to give a smoke report?

daddyo said:
hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Portable-Night-Vision-Scope-With-Infrared_W0QQitemZ260462960112QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca4cd5df0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

This place has the cheapest optics I've been able to find..they are Russian:rolleyes:

hXXp://www.kalinkaoptics.com/

Haha... Yeah thermal imaging is expensive as hell!

Smoke report? Of course! I'll post it up in my Sweet Sativa thread once she has had time to dry out.... I can't wait for a month or two from now. The pink hair plants smell sooo good! They are grape-like and the purple bud plants are very piney... We will see. :)

Thanks buddy...

I spoke to my best friend about her plants last night. 4 were cut at the base and the other 4 were torn out by the roots. I have no idea how the popo found her grow and not mine...?

They may think her plants and your plants belong to the same grower, so they destroy 1 site and watch the second knowing it will be tended to.

Then again, they may not have seen yours, simple as that.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back