Clean my smoke!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandZ

Reaction score
I smoke out of a little mini bong and I was wondering if there is any way to filter out some of the unwanted chemicals in the smoke from my bong to make it healthier. this is just a though- like maybe put some kind of screen on the mouth piece that will filter the smoke a bit. just an idea, wondering if you guys know of any way!

if you have water in your bong....that acts as a filter

JandZ said:
I smoke out of a little mini bong and I was wondering if there is any way to filter out some of the unwanted chemicals in the smoke from my bong to make it healthier. this is just a though- like maybe put some kind of screen on the mouth piece that will filter the smoke a bit. just an idea, wondering if you guys know of any way!
Whats up JandZ. Like LL said the water in the bong acts as a filter. Have you ever noticed all the nasty shit that's in bong water. There ya go.

If ya' want, add drift wood. This might sound like crazy Island Boy bullshit, but driftwood acts as a natural spounge man, so alot of the shit that just makes the water cloudy will soak up in the piece of wood (use a small piece, duh).

I couldn't fit the log in my bong!! LOL, I'll bet that might do somethin' for ya.

Doc.DGAF--You should look in to making bongs out of driftwood.
I'm serious. I'd buy one.

JandZ--
sounds like you should get a vaporizer.

I tried once, it leaks. If you want to make a bong that's a natural filter, use dried and bleached bamboo. The sides soak up some of the nasty stuff, you just have to bleach or steam clean the insides now and then.

LdyLunatic said:
if you have water in your bong....that acts as a filter

The bummer is that THC is fat soluble. This means that it binds with the water on the way through. Effectively reducing your THC intake.

thank you guys, I knew the water cleaned the smoke but I am still afraid that I am left with plenty of unwanted chemicals! I think I need to buy a vaporizer but they so damn expensive!

The bummer is that THC is fat soluble. This means that it binds with the water on the way through.
..water contains "fat"??..thc is not water soluble.

i heard you get more THC by using a bong. but for the question JandZ had maybe adding ice to the water will help filter? it may just be the fact that its a cooler hit but it always tastes cleaner when you add ice IMHO

Latest posts

Back