clones straight to titan ebb flow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
I'm buying the titan controls 12 site ebb and flow and was wondering if you can put clones straight in there from a dispensary which are usually rooted in rockwool i believe? Or do you need to grow them out in a cloner?

I personally wouldnt take a cut from any dispensary with out putting it in to quarentine for a week or two. They tend to have a lot of bugs ie mites, thrips, fungas gnats and so on. During quarentine you can let em veg a bit and establish a healthy root system. Now if you were taking the cuts yourself and you know the cuts are bug free and healthy, then yeah you can toss them straight in to flower once you have a decent root system.

:yeahthat:

take care and be safe

yea that would definitely be ideal but all my previous grows have been soil so i dont have like a little cloner or other hydro equip to start off with. I wouldnt be opposed to building a little cheap one if necessary. But ive gotten clones from a specific spot that have always been good in the past so if it was possible to put them straight into the Titan system and take my chances and keep a close eye on them then that might be the best option for me?

This is just me tossing out ideas here....Buy the clones, take em home and put them in to a solo cup with some soiless medium ie sunshine mix ,pro mix. Allow 2 weeks for quarentine and veg in the sole cup, once you are sure they are healthy, carefully cut off the bottom of the solo cup and place in to your hydroton to allow the roots access to the water.

Edit: You could even put a little hydroton in to the bottom of the solo cup and cover it with the soiless medium. This would help reduce the amount of medium that could come loose in the water.

If there is nothing else in your flower room just put them in there,this is if you trust the dispensary. May want to do a prevent spray just in case.

yea they would be the only thing thats why i was thinking i could watch and spray

Latest posts

Back