Cloning sites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaLiO

Reaction score
This is my first grow attempt and I'm looking to use hopefully her for cloning. Trying to find out a good spot if any to take some cuttings for practice, so I know what to expect when my N.L. ladies are ready for cloning. Here are some pics . . .

you want to top her and get those side shoots to grow out. LST would be another good method.
Get's em real nice and bushy for cloning. ;)
Topping and tying (lst) will get a lot of side shoots for cloning.

08-25-07_1256.jpg

Thanks been doing as much reading as possible on topping, LST, and supercropping. Still not exactly sure about how far down to make the cut???
Please disregard thanks a lot Man!! Gonna do it now, will post after pics.

see where the top is....then there is a node (two fan leaf branches) use an exacto knife or brand new razor blade (dip in alcohol first) and cut a 45d angle right above the fan leaves where they connect to the main stem. ;)
click on the pic...you'll see what I'm talking about.

Does this look about right? Also tied her down after taking this picture to help the light hit the lower growth.

lil high for me...but that'll work...give it a nice drink and leave her alone for a few days till she heals it. ;)
Drop the light a lil closer tho. it's stretchin a tad bit on ya.

just so you know what happened...you transfered all the plants energy from the top to the side shoots. She is going to bush out big time. but do not mess with her for about a week. after a few days you'll notice it.

Yea I have the light a lot closer than before to stop the stretching. Will water and let he be for awhile. Thanks again man.

i would let some branches grow out at each node and clone them..it will make for a stronger mother plant if you do so..

Latest posts

Back