Codewords

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella420

Hippy Peace Lovin Chica
Reaction score
Hey
OK I have a kinda silly question but I am a curious one so here goes...

I know when I am with my "smoking" friends and my "nonsmoking" friends at the same time and I want to convey something about mj I/We have a codeword that we use. like I say "Wow I called my "UNCLE" earlier and it was so nice talking to him." The smoking friends know I mean I just smoked awesome bud and the nonsmoking friends are none the wiser. LOL Like I said its a kind of dumb question but I am bored and just sitting here high and thinking :D
Am I the only one who does this? :p

Whats up Bella,
Nice code word, back in highschool our code word was "Bruce Banner" the hulk! Anytime we would want to go smoke we would use this word and everyone in school knew it except the teachers. Those days are gone now and i dont have to hide that fact that i smoke anymore, i think most my family knows i grow :) Do your non-smoking friends look at you weird when you say it? Peace and Love!!

that strange i was trying to think of what we call it when we talk about it.. turns out we're pretty open about it unless the kids are around then we just don't talk about it. i know we had codes for it when i was younger i just can't remember any of them.

Roken said:
Whats up Bella,
Do your non-smoking friends look at you weird when you say it? Peace and Love!!

No not really they just think I am really close with my Uncle LOL But a funny lil thing is I used to say Uncle BOB until one of my smoking girlfriends informed me that BOB can also mean a battery operated boyfriend...
Then I just shortened it to my Uncle ;)

(Hope that didn't offend anyone)

hah thats funny reminds me of this Xmas. I walked into my folks place with the wife and she was having female cramp problems so we snuck out smoked a j and they went away. When we came back in we must have stunk pretty bad cause my mom said something right away about how she can't believe I still smoke dope and how its illegal. This went on till I pointed out my dads still in the garage and then it just seemed to drop. My old man was laughing the whole time. I don't care for code words unless I'm talking to a dealer on a cell phone. He want to get together for a cup of coffee mean's I need an eighth, I have a pot of coffee on means I need a Oz etc.

ya i just remembered we call if fuel when i call and place an order. its been so long since i've had to order any. jk a few days ago. need a little fuel means 1/2 oz a tank of fuel is an 1oz. never buy any less than that unless it just pops up with a friend.

man i just thought about it and i hope the leo's aren't watching. we're giving up our codes. they gonna know what we mean now. jk

bella you sly devil, tricked us didn't you.lol

Man i wish they would legalize this already! Overgrow America!!
Peace and Love!!!!!!
Roken.

I totally agree. Am an advocate as well as a toker :)

Latest posts

Back