colas stopped growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymonkey

Reaction score
hi all
ive been doing a grow journal http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52091

im now on 26 days of flowering,as ive stated ive never grew before,i had a m8 who has 8 years of experiance,he has helped me through it all,but now has left me in the dark,so im literrally GROWING BLIND!!!!!!

i cant finish off my grow without help from this site,the problem im having is my cola`s dont seem to be stretching anymore,its been like this for a few days now,IS SOMETHING WRONG ???,ARE MY PLANTS STARTING TO DIE?

ive given the link above of my grow journal so people can see what ive done and where im at.

please help

thanks all:)

after around 3 weeks the stretch stops and your buds should start to fill out now.

pcduck said:
after around 3 weeks the stretch stops and your buds should start to fill out now.

thanks pcduck,i thought that the colas would of stretched more than what they did..
when the stretch stops,do i carry on with all the same feeds or do i start using something different

thanks m8:)

stick with whatever you are using to bloom/flower with.

The link you gave to your grow journal is a link to the grow journal section and not your personal grow journal:aok:

Latest posts

Back