college vs Mariijuana Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
The other night while i was rolling up a blunt and looking for another college to transfer to i really began thinking my true passion for marijuana.. now i am only 18 yrs old and all this college stuff just had me thinking, "man, why can't i just major in growing".. i have devoted probably more time studying this plant and how to grow it more than all my classes last semester, thats including a plant biology class lol. i just love the feeling i get when i see a different way or type of grows i learn on this site. i have even went and cross referenced into other forums now just to keep on learning more on how to grow it, i swear if i lived in Holland, and they had a school that could teach me to grow i would be there in a flash, i wouldn't even care if i couldn't smoke the product at the end, the growing of it has me more hooked than the weed itself lol Maybe if this country was so damn uptight(usa) i COULD be going to school with a major in growing, and i know it would be there for studying, o well i have still learned more here for FREE then i did paying 13,000 dollars for one semester of college and i regret none of it, thank you everyone here for finding me a great learning subject(marijuana) that i can do so much more with other than smoking lol

sorry for this long rant i am high right now but this is really how i truly feel because i can't really tell anyone i personally know that i wanna just pack up and go learn all i can about this plant lol thank you!

Good qualifications in any subject will undoubtedly help your future job prospects.......................................................................

Whether you use them now......

or

Later

A backup plan is always good to have.......:aok:

man if i could of gone to college i would of snatched that up so fast but ill let you in on a secret colllege is only made for people with money, sports stars, or strait a students. sounds like your complainin about nottin boy, take advantage of education i took full advantage or what i could learn from public schools and still self educate myself to this day. also check if your college has horticulture classs im sure youll learn alot of stuff you wont find on this site in horticulture class.

yes i have found one that i will be taking my fall semester next year, i can't wait!.. but it is true i definately have been taking college for granted, and i would like to announce to everyone here that has now been chosen as my new years resolution, get serious on school work.... and get my first ever harvest :)

:hitchair: Do Not Make this Mistake. Your Education is the only thing no one can take away for you. If you will read this site, most people here have higher learning:)rofl:), or put their time into jobs that destroy their health(bad back, too old to pass phycial exams,etc..). The more education you have the better your chance, to have the time to do the things you love, like growing marijuana.

The time spent in college is a experence no one should pass up.

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

education is good,but i have met some educated people that were dumber than most un-educated ones.i am lucky,i have both an education and i have mastered several trades as well.i have worked with people with doctorate degrees,doing construction,all because they could not get a job in their fields.
the ones here with bad backs and TOO old to pass exams,put some of your arses in safety.this is a touchy subject for me.i hate whiners and lazy people.if you can not comprehend this,stay in school.i paid my dues and did more work than most can imagine.wipe your nose and get a job.

o yeah im sorry also, by college vs marp i dont mean i am choosing between them i am just comparing the two that are in my life, in no means do i wnna quit college, i just wanna clear that up for everyone i am sorry about that.

There are a lot of really cold days where I live. I do HVAC for a living and often am in situations where I am exposed to the elements. It's not uncommon for me to be on a job site on a day where it's ten below freezing and I say "Man, I should have gone to school." I do enjoy what I do, but if I had the opportunity to go to school and better my situation I would take full advantage of it.

ozzydiodude said:
:hitchair: Do Not Make this Mistake. Your Education is the only thing no one can take away for you. If you will read this site, most people here have higher learning:)rofl:), or put their time into jobs that destroy their health(bad back, too old to pass phycial exams,etc..). The more education you have the better your chance, to have the time to do the things you love, like growing marijuana.

The time spent in college is a experence no one should pass up.

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

:yeahthat: It's hard to explain all of the things you learn and experiences you'll have in college. By definition, you learn things you don't already know. If you have the chance to go, it's my opinion that you should do so. And make the most of it - work hard!

Maybe by the time you finish, they will have legalized mj :D. In the meantime, colleges can be among the cheaper places to buy mj.

i would agree, if you have the chance and you like school then you should go

school isnt for everyone

also i know alot...alot of people that are between 45k and 100k in debt right now because of schooling and they cannot find a job in what they went for

me and lots of other people make a living just fine without killing your body without a college education

use your own brain and decide what is best for you, its not about the money its whether or not your happy

this is just my opinion....that is all

Switch your majors to horticulture, botany or biology at best, then you can have a fallback plan.

Ecinomics and simple buisiness practice s important too..

English...for the really gud spelling.

Latest posts

Back