Coming out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaDiOuS

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been browsing this forum for years (ya :eek:) but have stayed mostly in the background reading just about every grow journal, problem with plant posts, and tons of information on hydroponics.

I think i am finally ready for my own grow and will be starting a journal soon!

my setup so far:
Room Area: 4x4x7
Lights: 600watt HPS+floro's for veg
Medium/Grow type: Hydroponics DWC
Starting seeds: 3x White Rhino and x1 berry ryder

Hope to get to know everyone better, and be sure to check out my grow journal soon!

Happy growing!
KaDiOuS

Hi there KaDiOuS glad your ready to get your fingers dirty (or not as the case is with hydro lol) good luck and have fun growing :)

Wow....welcome to MP. Glad you decided to step out of the shadows.

Settin bushside watchin flames of other fires burnin can warm the sole in thought but once yu break bush and set closer to the fire thats when yual warm all over. Glad yual pulled a stump up. Enjoy the trail yual walkin now mighty glad to have ya! Have fun ;)

BWD

Welcome to mp Kadious. I'll be watching for your journal. Stay safe. :). I just noticed your join date, you have been watching for a while.

Welcome- growing is such fun. You're gonna love it. :D

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

pretty cool to hear you did all that reading before taking the leap---much mojo on your adventure---look forward to following along and learning a thing or 2 from you along the way

:watchplant: :48:

:ciao: and :welcome:

600w will be the minimum for that space if my math is correct, but should do, what's your plans for air exchange/cooling??

I agree with others, good job doing the research part!!

Yeh man, great job reading up and doing the research first. it will help alot, looking forward to the journal.

2006 and your first post was this month. Wow!

Roddy said:
:ciao: and :welcome:

600w will be the minimum for that space if my math is correct, but should do, what's your plans for air exchange/cooling??

I agree with others, good job doing the research part!!

yes by my math a 600w will be about the min, i have some t5s along each wall to help a bit.

And for the air exchange/cooling still working on that part, still not sure what the best type of fan/exhaust would work best

Latest posts

Back