Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright my people, I've upped the ante a bit, fer the flowering room i present to you the big boy of cfl spirals, a 68 watt/ 4200 lumen, big tube, red spectrum,:headbang2: :yay: :aok: ooh yeah i'm ready!

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

Oh man.. You know if you lived closer to me I would give you my old homemade reflector with room for 5 bulbs with e27 socket. I only used 5 * 25 watt but it worked.

KK I have a question for you. How did you use PK 13-14 on the last grow? I've read so much about it, but I still can't figure it out. Did you use it only one time, or did you keep using it? Did you learn anything interesting about it?

ty riskypack , looking into a reflector fer my box. On the eastcoast come on over and ill pack the vape fer ya!

RiskyPack said:
Oh man.. You know if you lived closer to me I would give you my old homemade reflector with room for 5 bulbs with e27 socket. I only used 5 * 25 watt but it worked.

KK I have a question for you. How did you use PK 13-14 on the last grow? I've read so much about it, but I still can't figure it out. Did you use it only one time, or did you keep using it? Did you learn anything interesting about it?

I used it roughly from week 3 to week 6/7. Increased strenght as she grew. Don't know how much it helped really, other things changed from last grow aswell; potsize, time of veg etc. But it didn't harm my girls, a slight burn aside.

I don't think so.. Not that I have heard of.. Some plants will stop growing when there are no more room for the roots, and some is simply down to the genetics. But you can keep it in the growing state for as long as you want, but at some point you will not experience to much growth anymore

Edit: I think I might try it this time.. Don't want to give you any advantage :p I'm also seriously considering a 400 watt MH bulb for my system.

Interesting competition, good luck equally to everyone.

RiskyPack said:
There's always room for one more

i see i see im out to measure my grow room now buddy if i enter it will be with a 400hps also

well im out lol my room is nowhere near that size goodluck to all that enter

well we would like you to join anyway.. I guess we can bend the rules for the size of the cabinet.. As long as it is one plant and it is indoor.

If you win we can always say you cheated after ;-)

Hippy I'm sure it will be. But of course it is like a romantic comedy movie.. We all know what is going to happen before the movie starts.. I'll win for sure :D

KK and chef the BPOTM for October just opened. Remember to submit your best shot.

Waiting fer my blue widow to finish out to enter thanks.

Wohoo my seed just germinated today. So I hope she will get big strong and healthy

Alright, now remember to plant your newly germed bean 18 inches below the top of the soil as this will help with......something.:p

Latest posts

Back