Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm i might make a 60cm by 60cm box real quick and try to put something together but idk i already got 5 seeds going in a old computer case and i barely have room for that (i plan on putting males outside and not working on them)

well i kinda forgot i need new light bulbs! lol if it wasnt for this i would have forgoten to get them so before i start germing im got to get a boxs of lights.

lucky bastards get a head start! (jk jk)

Don't worry Kiddude.. It is only chef who has a real head start. You'll catch up. I'll post some pics later today

I had to help her a little bit to get out of the seedshell. But now she has opened up. Isn't she a beauty? My little Nemesis.

Day 005 - 01.jpg

Day 005 - 02.jpg

im going to build the grow box now ill get light bulbs when i go to the store

Aww she looks so perrty. Now remember risky full strength nutes with no water fer the next2 weeks:p

well it seems i dont have wood? but i did find a legit suit case im going to try out lol just gonna put in cardboard coated with tin foil walls, door, floor and ceiling and set up some fans and ill be good to go

Whoa kiddude, think like that bear dude.... only you can prevent your house going up in smoke....er something like that, think about fire safety, heat temps,drying out factor, hot flashes on the tin foil, etc. build your confined area with these things in mind, have fun and be safe! look forward to seeing your entry and smoking ya!

i know i know lol but i just realize i already have a grow going that fits the qualifications i started it about a week ago. and since i cant think of a way to vent out a suit case im think im stuck using it is that fine? or should i just drop out of the competition and wait for the next one?

Join in anytime you want, there is no timelimit what so ever.

alright well im using my week old :) so now mine is the oldest bahahahahaha

KK I think this will be a monster thread. Now we really have something to live up to. I have seen somewhere that you can buy CO2 tablets for the water. I might try that at some point. I'm also considering a 400 watt MH bulb for my system... should fit in my HPS system.

i just got new fertilizer so im happy im growing with soil btw

Kiddude, what genetics are you growing, and what kind of fertilizer are you using? It would also be nice with some pictures of your gear and setup, and some more info on the lights.

Latest posts

Back