Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno kebnekajse about being behind, You and risky are going up against the BOX! yours looks great but can she compare to.......

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

Hey again

KK you will be pleased to hear that today I bought a 400 watt Phillips HPI-T plus MH bulb. I just tested it and boy oh boy was I blinded by the light.

I also bought something called "Hammerhead" PK 9/18, which apparently should be better than PK 13-14. So bring it on, baby ;-)

editadvancednutrients.com/landing_pages/hammerhead_landing.html[/url]

Alright guys has this thread gone cold? I hope not cause Mai li is stretching her arms a bit.

DCFC0029-1.JPG

DCFC0030-1.JPG

Hey Chef... Well sorry.. It was a bit of a though weekend for me. But here are the new pictures. I'll give her a res change today and I'm thinking about introducing her to MH soon.

Day 014 - 01.jpg

Day 014 - 02.jpg

Day 014 - 03.jpg

KK did you get your MH bulb yet, and when are you planning on using it? I can't wait to see how the Hammerhead will compare head to head with PK 13-14. It is suggested that you use hammerhead from the second week of flowering until one week before harvest. But lets see what will happen. May the best grower win.

Edit: KK it is amazing that you can outperform 400 watt with 250 watt... You have some serious skills.

RiskyPack said:
KK did you get your MH bulb yet, and when are you planning on using it? I can't wait to see how the Hammerhead will compare head to head with PK 13-14. It is suggested that you use hammerhead from the second week of flowering until one week before harvest. But lets see what will happen. May the best grower win.

Edit: KK it is amazing that you can outperform 400 watt with 250 watt... You have some serious skills.

Oh man, you are flattering me! Thanks a lot.

I allready started using my MH, about two days ago. I have it raised quite a bit since i'm not sure about the heat emited from it. But it's safe to say it's a lot more than the hps, temps are about two degrees more then it used to. Plus my seedling don't need that much light at this stage (it's about the size of your plant). But i don't want to spend money on cfl's when i just got this bulb.

My BM dried up really fast once i put the MH in ( i dry my herb in my closet, even light on. Perhaps not the best, but i think it's allright). Jared the small buds today as they were a bit brittle, the colas will hang a few more days. Will smoke it for the first time toight and i'm hoping for a stoned effect. Sleeping is not easy since i have a cold with a fever. I just twitch around in bed all night...

Hey chef! Looking good there! I will soon have catched up i think. Growth has been a bit slow since i pinched my baby, but now she's healed and starting to exlpode!

Hey KK I know a perfect remedy to go with your joint. If you have some darjeeling, white or green tea.. Or actually chamomile tea will also do. Then make the tea and grind some ginger into it. Then add some lemon juice and honey.. I had so much of that in India, and it is the best for colds.

RiskyPack said:
Hey KK I know a perfect remedy to go with your joint. If you have some darjeeling, white or green tea.. Or actually chamomile tea will also do. Then make the tea and grind some ginger into it. Then add some lemon juice and honey.. I had so much of that in India, and it is the best for colds.

Guess i will have to go out and buy some groceries then. Hmm, ot looking forward to it at all, but it will be nice to get under my sheets again...

don't ferget to add jack daniels to your toody get to feeling better. Looking good risky, bring on the MH peoples!

I hope the smoke will get you well soon.. Great advice with the JD I had totally forgotten... Well at least he can have a good smoke...

Ok guys mai li is getting big! She is deff. sativa dominant. She's the only one in the grow box. Started giving her nutes awhile back and she sprouted out! How's the cold? Where you guys at in your grows? Attention all contestants.....Beat the chef!

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

Here we are 16 days after I put the seed in the "ground" and after 2 days under MH... I really like the progress.. Your plant is looking good chef, how many days since you planted your seed? The LED is a nice touch.

Day 016 - 01.jpg

Day 016 - 02.jpg

Day 016 - 03.jpg

Day 016 - 04.jpg

Day 016 - 05.jpg

I just perfected my vegging skills under a hps. Perfect growth, no stretch, no heatstress. Takes some time adjusting the MH, so she's a bit stretched. But not much. Growth is really taking of, i think she was longing for some bright light after being under just 30w of cfl.

All in all, things are good. And so it seems for you too. Keep it up!

k

Edit: Oh yeah RIsky, there is one thing i'm wondering about. How's the water distribution in the waterfarm? If i had coco instead of leca (clayballs, asume it's the same in danish), would all of the coco get wet when pumps go on?

define indoors.

edit: Please also define acceptable cubic volume of the grow space.

Indoors= no sunlight.

Max space, well, we are not that picky bout it, it's just for fun. But anything more then 1x1x2m would be in a dif league then us anyway and therefore uncompareble. How you use your space is of course part of the challange, no limits in watts or lumens. If you can fit 2000w in a 60x60x150cm closet you are free to do so.

Hope you join in.

Hmmm, starting to realize that i have to buy more coco and a bigger pot. 15L will not do!

Looking good/sounds good guys! risky if i can remember i think she's a week or two ahead of yours.

Well KK.. I cannot say for sure, it would definitely not get all wet in the top, but it distributes quite well.. If you are too buy one or more I would go for the waterfarm, as the aquafarm is a bit overkill imo. It is really heavy when you need to change res, and the dripring is really too small to grow more than one plant in it.. I guess you could make a bigger ring yourself with a piece of PVC tube... But back to the coco question.. I'm sure you would have to water the top in the bigging if you have more than one plant, but when the roots get bigger, the water will reach them for sure.

I have about 0.5 cubic meters.. Everything within that range should be fine smokingjoe.. 0.6-0.7 cubic meters.. but no strict rules, let me hear what you had in mind.

Latest posts

Back