Computer Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ness have you tried to do a system restore point to a date before this happened? System restore can safe your ass in situations like this.
I always tell ppl that when their computer is running smoothly to do a Restore point where you can backup to that date if you have a problem.
Never thought of that. I'll look into that right away. Thank you Hopper

1680100310851.png

Do I have to sign out and close all programs before I can restore pc?

That's where ppl fk up. Turn on System restore and set restore points once a month. It can save your ass if you get ransom wear or a virus or your register gets fked up. That's why you have System restore. Always set a restore point especially if your downloading new programs.
And no you don't have to close anything. Just follow the directions on the link above.

Restoring date only went back to 3/20/23 the day I put Avast on my computer. I restored to this point. So now I have Avast back on my computer. So, I tried to download malwarebytes and I could not. After I get my computer fixed, I will set a restoring point for once a month thank you Hopper.

Hopper if I reset my computer back to factory settings that might mean I will lose a lot of programs wouldn't I? I better not fool around with it anymore.

Thank you, you guys

Good luck ness. Sorry you're having all these troubles. Malicious software writers really are the scum of the earth.

Restoring date only went back to 3/20/23 the day I put Avast on my computer. I restored to this point. So now I have Avast back on my computer. So, I tried to download malwarebytes and I could not. After I get my computer fixed, I will set a restoring point for once a month thank you Hopper.

Hopper if I reset my computer back to factory settings that might mean I will lose a lot of programs wouldn't I? I better not fool around with it anymore.

Thank you, you guys
Yes but I have done that before to restore a computer back to like new. It's like a refresh. You might have to download some programs again but your computer will be like new again.

Let me know how the above works out for you
It's always worked for me helping other ppl.

Yes but I have done that before to restore a computer back to like new. It's like a refresh. You might have to download some programs again but your computer will be like new again.
I'll just going to let the repair man worry about getting me back on track. I'm not to computer friendly. My knowledge just go so far. 🥰

Thank you, Charlie my computer will not let me, download anything right now I'm bring it into the shop Tue. to get it check out. Have a pleasant day.

The online scanner doesn't require you to downland their program, sometimes just a file.

Latest posts

Back