~*Congrats to King Kahuuna, our new MVP!*~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You did it King Kahuuna! You are our new MVP!

Thanks for being such a wonderful asset to our group.

You rock, KK!

:D

Way to go KingKahunna!!!
2 Thumbs Ups !!!!!!!!

CONGRATS HOMIE!!! im with toby, u won it now lets here some more words of wisdom from the great mind of KK

Speech huh ? ok, Let's roll a bunch and chill
and let's smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

.....if you know what you are doing, then you don't have to look like you know what you are doing, because it comes naturally. -Kevin Spacey as Larry Mann (the Big Kahuna) in the "Big Kahuna"

Congrats King Kahuna, You earned it man. Thought this quote fit the award. ;)

Hey KK- Your PM box is full. Would you like your MVP avatar now? And if so, what colors do you like. ;)

By the way, it's optional so it's up to you.

:D

Hey man, congradulations on MVP! you definately earned it! Take it easy man and once again, congrats! peace! :48:

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Thanks you guys, This is cool
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo YOU ROCK MAN..CONGRATS KING K....

Glad to see that you got the MVP.You are a real asset to this fourm,keep up the excellent work my Brother.So in light to your award,I will roll up a fatty and we can some it up,so here you go:48:

Way to go KingKahuna!:)

You have now entered a world, for a month, where everyone will stand in awe, and in great silence, with profound reverence, waiting for your deepest, most innermost thoughts, in your utmost timely reply. :huh:

You've earned it. I think I will smoke in peace:bong1:

Latest posts

Back