Congress voting on veteran access

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mel, i am trying to find a link to tell my congress. Which link are you using?

Thanks Mel! I have forwarded this to several veterans I know.

As early as tomorrow, the U.S. House of Representatives will vote on whether to finally make it easier for veterans to access medical marijuana in states where it is legal.

Email your representative and urge them to vote YES so that veterans can access medical marijuana.

And then call your representative to make sure your voice is heard.

Veterans across the country are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other wounds of war. But they do not have equal access to state medical marijuana programs because Veterans Affairs doctors are banned from discussing medical marijuana.

It’s cruel and unacceptable to deny courageous veterans access to medicine that could help them cope with serious injuries and chronic conditions.

Now we have a huge opportunity for reform. The Veterans Equal Access Amendment would allow Veterans Affairs doctors to discuss medical marijuana with their patients in states where it is legal. If it passes, it will mark a major milestone and help end the needless suffering of countless veterans.

But with the vote happening this week, time is running out to ensure the U.S. House votes the right way.

Please send an email message to your representative right now. And follow-up with a short phone call to make the biggest impact.

Sincerely,

Bill Piper
Director, National Affairs
Drug Policy Alliance

---> LINK ---> https://secure2.convio.net/dpa/site...tion&id=1267&autologin=true&s_src=1F4ZZZZTZZ2 <--- LINK --<---.

:48:

Yea, as a vet I get frustrated with the limitations of the VA, I gave 100% and feel like I don't get that in return.

Latest posts

Back