Cops plant weed and get BUSTED!!!!!

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that exact mistaken identity scenario happened to someone very near and dear to my heart. except before he could bring his car to a complete hault they fired 6 shots throught the windsheild. 2 struck him in his chest. the video i saw then shows the cop grab him by his shirt collar rip him outta the car and through him on the ground and then leave him for dead.

you friends need to realise......the very people we entrust to ensure our safety....are not the sharpest nives in the drawer. as a matter of fact....they are some of the most uneducated, over confident, unrealistic, disprespectful, ignorant, people you will meet. true followers......

you ever see flashing lights behind you, pull the car over asap, and eat your weed and don't say a word besides, lawyer.

peace

Man thats some serious booty there. sure the guy did hop right out of the car,but when hes making the slow and sure attempt at it the release the hound on him theres the law suit for excessive force. and is that plant of evidence obvious or what, that :cop: turned around fishing in his pocket and looking back at the dash mounted camera before researching a pocket that he had already searched and found the contraband. I hope the investigators involved in this one do the right thing by this person and have the bunk charges and the warrant dismissed and he gets a nice settlement for the garbage that those goons pulled. With great power comes great responsibility but its obvious to me that those cops that did this were not responsible enough on their own to use the power given them appropriately

heres a like for those who cant access livelink, i dunno if its cus i have a mac, but it just wont open, heres the vid of youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hixltpXMRL8
this is ridiculous, but stuff like that happend to me, not like a plant like that, but a false dui. I have a card, so I can carry, but it cant be accessible while i drive i guess??. Mine was accessible and I had a water bong, but no lighter, proof that i couldnt have been smoking it while driving. DUI charge anyways, and i have to take stupid alcohol class's for it, nothing about weed and they charge me $653, and its mandatory.

Latest posts

Back