cosmic nights grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
couple of pics to start off this journal, strain is cosmic nights(sensi-star x northern lights).
this is my first grow journal so i`m not too sure if the pics will come out right. here goes......
i will also be growing WW x SKUNK#1.(widdow skunk)

Picture 010.jpg

3 days, appologies for the poor pic quality.

praktrica 011.jpg

praktrica 006.jpg

praktrica 009.jpg

all green mojo most welcome! i`ll need it.:48: :guitar:
here is a usefull diagram on when to harvest......hope you like!

harvest time pistils.jpg

i`m growing widdow skunk, and cosmic nights.
white widdow x skunk#1 and sensi star x northern lights.
as i said, this is my first journal.
starting off with cfl`s, then once they`re established i`ll put them under my 400w HPS.
anyone ever grown any of these strains before? all input:welcome:

i have grown cosmis nights before. its a good strong plant. she can handle a lot of stress. Nice high too..

another few beans showing their tap-root,using the paper towel method.
these WW x skunk are quite difficult to germ man, much more problematic than the cosmic nights(sensi star x northern lights). post more pics in a couple of days.
i`m waiting on 2 seedlings to sprout and another three widdow skunk,awaiting their tap-root. may post a couple of pics of seed with tap root showing.
cheers man:guitar: :stoned: :banana:

couple of clearer pics,any feedback greatly appreciated.
who`s got my back here man!!lol.

praktrica 012.jpg

praktrica 005.jpg

another update.4 days since sprout.
should i add any lime or anything else to my soil mix of sterilized soil and worm castings/perlite?

praktrica 017.jpg

praktrica 018.jpg

praktrica 016.jpg

To be honest I've never heard of adding lime to your soil mix? Anyway that baby looks good so I would just keep doin what you're doin! :D

Damn shuggy how did i miss your grow journal. Everything is looking great so far my friend. Much GREEN MOJO coming your way for the babies. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

thanks TBG n` Insane, had another two "cosmic nights" sprout out this morning.:) .that`s three cosmic nights and two "widdow skunk" that have broke the soil surface, but the first one that sprouted has taken off and left all the rest behind! It`s a cosmic night seedling.
i`ll post more pics in a couple of days man,oh yeah BTW,as i beleive that the worm castings will keep the seedlings good for a few weeks,after this time,can i add more worm castings that would last through to flower, or even harvest?? Or will i have to add more nutes? i`ve got loads of different brands of nutes,bone meal and high nitrogen feed aswell as miracle grow 6-5-5,and some stuff high in "K".but if i could keep it organic, i would.
cheers:joint4:

how do i get my grow journal link to appear at the bottom of my posts?

Insane said:
To be honest I've never heard of adding lime to your soil mix? Anyway that baby looks good so I would just keep doin what you're doin! :D
I`ve been informed that if you add 1 tbs/gallon of medium,it acts as a ph buffer,and soil conditioner,and additional magnesium.
Hick said, he has yet to encounter a serious ph problem or lockout using this additive.:cool:

these widow skunk seed are being extremely hard to sprout. they`ve germed "ok" but seem to be slow on breaking the soil surface.
any ideas?? or should i take my own advice and be patient.:rolleyes: :2940th_rasta: :bong2: :stoned: :bugger:

Hey Shuggy! The babies look great!

Anyways, you can put your journal on your signature by cutting and pasting the address from the top of your browser and then pasting it to you signature.....where you have the quotes from Tyler Durdan and Einstein.

I wouldn´t worry about adding anything to your soil at least until they have a couple sets of five pointers or about two-three weeks in....then you can start adding and/or tranplant. the name of the game now is patience. Just relax and let those babies grow.....if they need anything they will tell you. Just don´t overwater and doné overfertilize....those are the main reasons for problems with the plants.....well you know. Anyways....keep us posted!

many thanks KP,all my Qs answered:) at last!lol.
cheers for droping in on my journal man, i`ll be following yours for sure.great set-up you have there.
here`s an update....7 days old,the cosmic nights is taking off big time!

praktrica 028.jpg

praktrica 027.jpg

praktrica 029.jpg

praktrica 030.jpg

praktrica 032.jpg

praktrica 033.jpg

Hey shaggy... the babies are looking good... i noticed that your WWxS1 aren't doin too good when it comes to sprouting... out of personal experience i think its the skunk 1 that does that... i germed 5 seeds and all germed fine but they took a while to sprout... but once they sprout they sure did catch up... so stick it out man... good luck!

thanks for the advice man, it`s Shuggy BTW.lol:48: :bong2: :fly: :fly:

Whats going on shuggy. I see the babies are coming right along and looking great. Did the other little one's come up yet? Sometimes they can be a pain. Anyway everything is looking just great. ;)

Latest posts

Back