Cowboys/Weedhoppers T5 Harvest (Coors Light Cola)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
:hubba: Here is my Harvest. Yum Yum. Triches were all Cloudy and a few amber. This strian gets much amber and you get Couch Lock.:D

Harvest5-22-09 (1).JPG

Harvest5-22-09 (2).JPG

Harvest5-22-09 (3).JPG

Harvest5-22-09 (4).JPG

Harvest5-22-09.jpg

Very Nice. I can't belive that is all T5 grow . . Sweet. . OHH and a thumbs up on the Beer. 90% of the time I drink Coors Light the other 10% is Tecate. . Nice pics ..

Congrats on the harvest CB :yay:

Those massive colas look great:aok:

By the way,,this stuff is a kick *** high. I love it. Course,,what I love most about it,,IS ITS MINE,,,:hubba: Thanks to several PPL on this forum that have taught me so much,,,,my grows get better and better each time.;)
Thank You,, to all who have helped me. I aint got time to name you all,,and besides,,, I dont wanna take a chance on the Server Busy Thing.:D You know who you are.

Mmm, party time! Great job Cowboy, it's been fun following this one. Btw- where did you get those hanging hooks? They look like ornaments like that :)

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Mmm, party time! Great job Cowboy, it's been fun following this one. Btw- where did you get those hanging hooks? They look like ornaments like that :)

They are curtain hooks.;) They work perfect.:hubba:

CowboyBudsky said:
:hubba: Here is my Harvest. Yum Yum. Triches were all Cloudy and a few amber. This strian gets much amber and you get Couch Lock.:D

Lovely harvest CB. Nice tip on the curtain hooks, thanks!

Cheers,

A great harvest by the looks of it. Nice work my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back