crazy idea for podcast what do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
So I'm chillin one day smoking weed and I get this idea from being bored and tired of youtube videos...and I personally smoke Reggie cannabis the cannabis from Mexico being that its green and I live in Arizona so we get out hands on it first before it gets sent out to the rest of you...lol..and I grow Reggie too...and I see a lot of review podcasts that review strains like OG and blue dream and ak 47...but I ask myself as a connoisseur as a person that likes to know where it comes from and what strain it is and like to taste and experience every type of cannabis no matter what it is, what is missing? Because we have smoked a lot of strains, I know I have and I'm sure you have....BUT!!!!! How many reviews can you do on the same strain, there is a lot of reviews on the same strains....and they are strains we know and have tried...its like how many times do have to review Blue Dream? We get it! It bomb *** bud!lol so I started this podcast where I get 2-4 different Reggie strians found in my city and surrounding areas and review them..why? Cause they are all different and smell different and taste different and some better than others ...we don't have a label telling us what strain it is and all the info we want, like all the other strains...and my personal opinion if your a true cannabis connoisseur you are interested in every type of cannabis and think about it, what if only a few get to smoke it or what if it never comes again it will be a strain lost to the sands of time...well not on my watch, lol!!! And I also have 3 Reggie plants going right now and they all look different so I plan on reviewing them as well... So what do you think? Am I crazy?

:spit: We dont mess with mexican brick weed.... No thanks.

My lungs will not touch crappy brick weed ever again,,I would quit first. WAY WAY to easy to get Dank.

So why do we grow Cannabis???? Why do we have a passion for Cannabis??? I know we all have different reasons for loving this beautiful plant....but I would like to think that we grow Cannabis because we are more concerned then just being a consumer or stoned...it takes love and dedication and a special passion for this plant....So why do people hate on this kind of Cannabis ....just like a wine connoisseur the excitement is tasteing something new, different, obscure, and especially the unknown....idk I would have thought us as growers would interested in every kind plant no matter :)what

Cause the way I look at it is if you come to me and say I grew Ak 47 or OG kush or northern lights....I can go to the dispensary and buy the seed and grow it too, no biggie....BUT! can you go to the store and buy seeds and grow one of my Reggie plants and 9/10 times they are as good as dro when personally grown..the answer is NO, u cant grow what I grow cause there is no seeds for sale to anyone in any dispensary and in my mind thats excitement in knowing and having and experienceing all the different tastes and aromas that who knows when you cross.paths again..

The same reason you don't see wine connoisseurs drinking Carlo Rossi :rofl:

Well you know what they say....if you can reach one person....lmao!!!!

Most the time what yur gonna get from Bag Seed is Hermies and more freaken bag seed. I know cause I grew Bag Seed for awhile when I 1st started. After putting so much time and money into a plant,,i want to make sure its Dank. Buy good Beans or go to a site like Marijuana Culture and get involved in some of the free Beans and be a tester. Eather way,,stop wasting time with bagseed. And yes bagseed will be better if you grow it out properly,,but its still Bagseed and a good chance of getting Hermies. Waste of good time and Nutes if ya ask me.

Idk...I've had pretty good luck with bag seed:) there's been years where they smell like mangos or super piney..I've never had hermies just males, one year I had this plan I called the producer cause it had a lot branching tight nodes and a lot bud sites...it was a great year...on the other hand I've bought seeds from nirvana and out of 40 seeds only 5 sprouted and they looked really weak eventually they died and my bag seed took over...I spent like $40 for 10 seeds:( in the end for me it's about growing the best cannabis no matter what seed..I think I got this way cause of one guy on here, his name was "Brothers Grunt" he was the guy showed me how to grow on here gave me almost all my knowledge and gave me great tips...I don't see him on here no more, I wish he was...the best thing about him was that he had the greenest thumb I have ever seen! I remember him doing all kinda of grows where he he would try different soils like one year he grew using miracle grow soil and he still managed to make dank...lol he was the best! He was the type of grower where he could figure out how to grow them out under any circumstances, too bad he gone....

Those dudes could grow.
I grew out their SpaceCase. Kept it for a year before losing her. Some amazing buds and taste. I think I have a gj on her here.

Yea him and his brother were good growers....he helped me out with my first grow box which came out really good and he got me wanting to grow a strain called "papaya" he did a gj and after seeing his buds and his description of the taste n smell I was wanting to grow one but haven't yet:( someday in his memory :) it would be cool if I could see that gj tho

Latest posts

Back