Crazy Woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• "No worries"

• Break down the grow

• Turn her into compost

• Tell roommate to keep dating her until harvest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
So... one of my flatmates and his girlfriend got into yet another one of their nuclear fights again last night and she threatened to call the cops on us (this is the 3rd time). My friend doesn't really want to date her but he is caught up in a "Fatal Attraction" type of thing. I don't think she knows about the grow but cannot be sure. He went with her and I guess calmed her down because I am not in handcuffs. My question is what everybody thinks I should do about this situation?

how far along are they? (the plants, not the couple)
if it's only like a month away, i'd tell him to stay with her till it's harvested, then dump her, and maybe take a little break from growing.

or better yet, tell him don't break up with her.. but just start doing little stuff she doesn't like.. make her break up with you. (be clingy if she likes space, or closed off if she likes clingy. likes his humour.. be dry and deadpan. etc. done it before and it worked perfect (girl was pretty emotionally unstable, so i thought it'd be the best if she thought the breakup was her idea.)

psycho women are scary m8.. try to keep things calm. good luck

Puffin Afatty said:
How much do you want to go to prison :confused2: Time and time again, right here on this very forum, domestic issues have lead to incarceration. Just take em down and start again where NO ONE KNOWS, only you :aok:

:yeahthat::yeahthat:[

Take her into your grow. Have her help you water. Tell her she is a natural. Get a few picks of her modeling with your plants. Then tell her if you get busted, she's goin' down with you!!! Ehh.... Wait... Nah, just pull 'em and get rid of her once and for all. Gotta think long term. A bad record can screw you up for years, but being ultra careful can insure many crops for the years to come.

gie her the fargo treatment.

" so that's yer friend dere, the little feller, in the wood chipper then? "

seriously.... have your buddy take her somewhere in public and start acting like a comlete idiot. embarass the living bejeezus out of her. there's nothing in my expereince that women hate more than to be embarassed in public.

a buddy of mine actually took some ipacac (sp) and threw up all over this girl he was locked into a situation not unlike yours with. this was in a mall food court mind you and apparently the walk of shame broke the deal.

my buddys name is clanchattan. she was a drama queen and i think she wasn't happy until the cops showed up. twice in two weeks was enuff for me, so i quit fighting with her at all and the next time we went to the mall.......................

Well if she doesn't know about the plants, and if she called the cops claiming nothing that has to do with the plants, then I think u will be alright.

If she did call the cops and said u guys r growing, then that requires an investigation, plus they need to come up with a search warrant. Even if she called them and they came for purposes other than that u are growin, witch probably is going to be "cuz she a had a fight wit ur friend", then all the cops will do is try to just calm them down and solve the damn thing without arresting anyone, unless ur friend beats her at night or somethin....

:bongin:

Plus girls threaten to call cops on their boyfriends for the dumbest reasons....effin drama :rant:

damn i talk too much when im high....

Sorry disco but you really have no options here. If you kill her you go to prison. If he dumps her she still knows too much. If you compost her she will live in every plant you grow (GOD that is a scary thought.) No offense to your flatmates but you are much safer growing by yourself. 1 + 1 = 2, which means 1 person knows too much already. I am sure your friends are trustworthy, but their girlfriends ARENT. It isn't worth the cavity searches in lock up.

do what i did in this situation dont risk it .get rid of the plants asap and why o why owhy did you tell people you were growing good look and keep safe

Yeppers,
One too many people know, and your limited as to what you can do. A fishing trip is out, Hmmm maybe the blackmail idea with her watering , naww too many games. First rate example of what you gotta steer away from and what are the consequences of telling someone.
Good Luck Friend
skull.flame.gif

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

skull.flame.gif

Latest posts

Back