Curing large amounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ziggyross said:
I have about 100 1 qt. mason jars. If I am lucky enough to harvest more then that I will happily buy more. My jars are clear glass but someday I would like to replace them with the green glass.

duct tape would be a cheaper solution...;))

mojo

Mojo, Hmmm that's not a bad idea. I guess I could also paint the outside of the jars.

Cool dark place has worked for yrs without doing anything other than burping the jars

trash cans covered with 7ml mylar held in place with bungie cords and the lid---big boy ice chest works too

Thanks so much for all the good answers and suggestions. Think I have it handled now. Here's to trimming blisters!

Just say no to trimming :D

No blisters either:D

we're gettin' close here folks...I "hope" to haul 15lbs dry, which is probably close to 50lb wet... in the next 3-4 weeks...will a coleman cooler facilitate a good cure for that amount????

my first big haul....;))

thanks folks!!!

mojo

mojoganjaman said:
we're gettin' close here folks...I "hope" to haul 15lbs dry, which is probably close to 50lb wet... in the next 3-4 weeks...will a coleman cooler facilitate a good cure for that amount????

my first big haul....;))

thanks folks!!!

mojo

I don't think even close, my guess is a cooler is good for a pound or 2.

My best year I got 55 oz's dry. It covered my entire 10 by 15 ft ceiling of my shed while drying. A cooler will not cut it.

Latest posts

Back