Dad-gummed male in the crop... Any help with Using the plant???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WM420

Reaction score
Soo today was exactly one week since my plants got put into flower.. And unfortunately today our mystery plant that we named The Devils Lettuce has shown some significant ballage.. Very very dissapointing b/c it was looking like it was going to have some funky buds..but what can ya do
But can anyone help me with productive things to do with the plant.. this is my first grow so im in the dark.. but the stems on "him" r very crystaly so i was thinking some weed oil???
So if anyone can help me out on how to make some I would very much appreciate it..Thank you and peace to all

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG

That is one stretched out male. I would just burn it in a bonfire. May I ask what you did to this plant? Where are the leaves?

Beware of reflections

Yeah those are Yam Bags for sure...and I second what pc said...what the hell happened to this plant? What kind of lighting are you using?

Nothing happened to the plant, its just a crazy strand that I know nothing about.. It looks like Wollywool ducksfoot but the leaves were pinched in the middle and just crazy looking..This plant was vegged under 4, 4foot floros, for 6 weeks, and flowered for 1 week under a 400w hps.. I have pictures of the plant all the way through its life in my gallery if u would like to see

do hydros get root bound? seems like a small pot but I dont do hydro.

Oh-Man,

You have a male in there so unless your going for seeds, you need to gently, and I do mean gently remove him from the company of the ladies.
Once out of their range you need to break that dudes arms, rip his fingers away one at a time, pull him apart, quarter him, then burn his nest, and finally throw away the container. LMAO :rofl:

Forget the iso or anything else to do with him, as he really is sorta worthless, except as a gigolo.

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back