DAM cat derserved it..............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mrkingford

So this morning i took the 3rd and last male plant i had out of the grow room and into the kitchen to kill. I was gonna cut it but fiqured i would take the opportunity to check out the plant in detail 1st, so i left it on the counter as i had a couple other things to do 1st.

All of a sudden 7 or 8 minutes later i hear cats fighting like it was a death match, i come upstairs and find the plant chewed too hell and nearly bit in 1/2. I look around and see her fat *** cat looking cock eyed at me, it was obvious he was high, as i go to swat his rear he takes off and jumps for the multi-level cat perch they have and freaking MISSES and his face nails the post, HA, LOL.
He fell down, shook his head and layed down as to pass out.
I don't know which of the other cats was involved, but i have my hunches and i'll get him later.
Next time i'll sick the dog on him.....................:hubba:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ya gotta love 'em. Luckily, neither of our two cats chew on the plants. One likes to lay on the floor next to them, thinking he's laying in a sunbeam. The other one likes to come up when I'm toking and catch a little 2nd-hand smoke. I can't tell if he's acting high, cuz he always acts high.

her cats LOVE cat nip and get VIOLENT !
2 of them also try and get into my stash box i keep my pipe and weed in.
i guess there stoners, gotta give em some credit.

Priceless.I gotta dog "bubba" that loves to eat clippings,from central stock to fan leaves.He'll eat it all.As I move em around,trim,water,or just when I look for pests, the little guy( pit+ boxer, not so little) is right there.Its as if he's learning.

I had a cat many years back that would go after my booze whenever possible. If I had a glass of 7&7 or Rum&Coke sittin around. He was going to lap up out of it no matter the consequences. He was vicious, attacking the dogs and other animals especially when liquored up.
After tearing the dog apart one day. The wife took him away and dropped him off in the woods some where. Arg... I hate that woman. If she couldnt cook.....

I had a cat many years back that would go after my booze whenever possible.

I had a little female ferret many years ago that was the same way. I'd take a sip of whiskey or beer, either one, and she'd darned near crawl down my throat trying to lap it up.

Getting high from male stems and fan leafs?? This can mean only be one thing :)

DP WW strikes again!

ArtVandolay said:
Sorry:). Here is the thread. You may want to take something that will prevent headaches first.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38984

After reading that WHOLE thread i can see that possibly i was insulted.
I admit i don't know much about growing MJ, but i CAN tell you, i don't lie or make up stories. So how you compare that thread to this i don't know.
And i don't like to be the point of a joke either.

My 2 girls are always having a nice munch on my plants,they like a bit of 'cracknip' as well.:p

DSC_0050-15.JPG

mrkingford said:
After reading that WHOLE thread i can see that possibly i was insulted.
I admit i don't know much about growing MJ, but i CAN tell you, i don't lie or make up stories. So how you compare that thread to this i don't know.
And i don't like to be the point of a joke either.

Nope :). No insult. It's an inside joke here, that's all. Before I would insult anyone, I just wouldn't bother in the first place.

Funny, the dog rarely likes pot smoke, usually when i flick the lighter he walks away, sometimes he will sniff the smoke & then i'll blow it in his nose.
I don't know how much he enjoys it as he only goes right to sleep or right to his food bowl.
Also i can't understand why cats attack you when you give them catnip ?
I never attacked someone for passing me the joint. You would think they would be thankful and not wanna hurt the hand that gets them high.?

Latest posts

Back