Dang Mang.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igotgreensmon

Reaction score
My plants are dying, and I'm pretty sure this website has everything to do with it. Thanks for that!

I'd go off on a rant right now, but you don't deserve it. The same way I don't deserve unhealthy plants!

Death to those who wished this upon me. Death, I say....

Well... There was that voodoo I was tossing your way.

Sheer accident though. Ran out of rosemary. And replaced it with thyme in that potion I mixed while chanting, "Make it go limp till dead!"
I was wondering what would happen should I swap ingredients. Now I know...

"Make it go limp till dead!"

Honey! I know why now its Spearchuckers fault not mine!!!

Carefull were yual spreadin yur voodoo pilgrem cant be pick and flickin the stuff just anyweres.

Do yual have any ideas how uncomfortable ducktape and popcicle sticks can be? Goin be pickin slivers our fur weeks.

BWD

igotgreensmon said:
My plants are dying, and I'm pretty sure this website has everything to do with it. Thanks for that!

I'd go off on a rant right now, but you don't deserve it. The same way I don't deserve unhealthy plants!

Hey pilgrem I sees I made it to yur fireside gain only to see yual must have not changed much these parts? I repped yual to green but somehows yual reds gain and now yual accusin us to killin yur plants? I says yual guidin yur fait pilgrem and yur probly yur own worst enemy in yur life. Hope one day yual find yur way happy pilgrem, luck to ya ;)

BWD

I do not see your previous post,could you please save the vodo,just!!like to see your previous post..Now l suppose l must take nine steps backwards, get the du t tape,pop sticks.Thank you:holysheep:

igotgreensmon said:

How does that work? Were we tending your plants?

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Well... There was that voodoo I was tossing your way.

Sheer accident though. Ran out of rosemary. And replaced it with thyme in that potion I mixed while chanting, "Make it go limp till dead!"
I was wondering what would happen should I swap ingredients. Now I know...

Someone put a hex on me plant's :eek: But hey i thank they messed up mine looking good :D .

Maybe if the OP did not blame others and read and asked ?. there plants would be green.

what happened?
just looked through your journal.. a week a go it was all peaches and cream
..now your grow sucks and it's MP's fault?
i didn't even see anyone suggest anything that you could blame for your problems :huh:
seeing your other posts, i wonder if this is in jest (you seem to have an odd sense of humour, no offense ;) )

thanks for the laugh though.. "my plants suck and it's your fault" -i found hilarious :spit:
:fid:

I'm too ashamed to post pics. Keep your voodoo out my garden you spearchuckin, googly eyed, native!

What had happened wuuhhhhhhzzzz........

I pulled sucker buds off too late into flower, and now they all hate me for it. Woops.

Best look out. I just picked up a box of Popeyes chicken Im willing to sacrifice.
And Im willing to do so because I forgot I had meatloaf in the fridge.

You know, sucker buds...... Lowers.....

Dudes name is SPEARCHUCKER, and folks call me a racist for saying some dumb sht. Ha. It's offensive, so don't laugh.... It's forbidden.

Off for a mushie gathering. Enjoy the day!

igotgreensmon said:
and folks call me a racist for saying some dumb sht.

Good to see your finally realizing most of what you say is dumb sht.

Pulling sucker buds off the bottom won't kill the remaining plant?

Plants yellow off late in flower and look like they are slowing fading away...

:confused:

I got a little sucker chop crazy. The next day the bishes were droopy and lame. They won't die, but they're stunted as fork.

Chill, Dman1234. Chill........

Some hows yual gots yur green back pilgrem! Now why not try to grow it and keeps it green be what we here all about. Good luck once gain yur trails here ifin they ever take to smooth ones ;)

BWD

igotgreensmon said:
Chill, Dman1234. Chill........

oh im chill dude, most here will tell you i am, i think maybe you should take your own advice and chill.

Define: troll? I must be ignorant. I guess if I am one, I should stop denying it, huh?

So far what I've learned about them is they seek attention by being controversial. Did I nail it?.. I'll gladly accept your title.

"your a dumb troll." You're* a dumb troll. Can't stand that. I'd rather read BWD's writing.

Speak of the devil, dude I just figured out what you were talking about. That's cool it's green, but in the end, it's whatever.

Did a little reading today, figured out a few things. I feel so bad for my plants, I wish I hadn't messed with them! Fortunately, only two plants look sickly. The rest are fine as far as health goes. There is a bit of a Mag deficiency, so I'll raise my pH a little and see what happens. Ill put pics in the journal later in the week.

Shout out to the homies. Those who hate, have a place too.

diiiiiiiiiig.

Latest posts

Back