Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to roll out. ...[emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]
I really thought it was decent here. I seem to have missed allot today while tending to the ladies. .
Yea, I feel the same way. Kinda messed up dank got banned for someone following him around causing problems.. Its all good though. You headed back?

Yea, I feel the same way. Kinda messed up dank got banned for someone following him around causing problems.. Its all good though. You headed back?

DNS has not been banned...no need to manufacture more drama. DNS was warned like every other member here , old and new, that the next time a picture of a drug other than Cannabis was posted or mentioned it would result in being shown the door. The members already here don't have a problem abiding by that rule, do you?

Let's get one thing straight since I cleaned up the thread that all this current drama came from. DNS was asked a legitimate question by a member here. He then replied FIVE times to that ONE question. Each time becoming more and more defensive until the last time he replied he called that member a hater........ And here we are now.
So let's not lose perspective on all of this. All that a side talking about and posting pics of other drugs is a huge no no.

DNS has not been banned...no need to manufacture more drama. DNS was warned like every other member here , old and new, that the next time a picture of a drug other than Cannabis was posted or mentioned it would result in being shown the door. The members already here don't have a problem abiding by that rule, do you?

Let's get one thing straight since I cleaned up the thread that all this current drama came from. DNS was asked a legitimate question by a member here. He then replied FIVE times to that ONE question. Each time becoming more and more defensive until the last time he replied he called that member a hater........ And here we are now.
So let's not lose perspective on all of this. All that a side talking about and posting pics of other drugs is a huge no no.
If he isn't banned why is the ability to rep him gone, but not anyone else? I was also told by another member he was banned and that apparently came from him, so I cant be positive cause I didn't talk on the phone to him like the other member did.

Also, I was in that thread the whole time it was happening and where you say a simple question was asked, I seen him being rude as did everyone else except for mods apparently. The constant harassing of him and following him around just to get a rise out of him is uncalled for and something should have been done about that and it never was. The same goes with some others that had the same issue simply because he didn't agree with them.

Even when he decided it would be a good idea to change his avatar to (butt hurt) and then the trumpet one. I also know about a thread being deleted to hide the fact that some of the people that I associate with were being talked about.. (you don't have to mention names for someone to know you are talking about them.)

Myself and all the people that came this way are very nice people and there was no need to attack any of them simply because someone didn't agree with them or what they have to say. In my mind I find it simple to avoid something like that. If you don't like what people are saying, don't come to their thread.. It is really that simple..

I'm not sure what the deal is over here, but because of one member harassing and always being condescending we are all going to leave. That will obviously make the majority here happy.. I even seen where a long time member was allowed to call us bastards (didn't matter) in a thread that was made for us calling us roll it up members. We came here to be accepted as MP members and that didn't happen.

The double standard that we have endured here was wrong simply because of one member, but need not worry, most of us have already left.

Lastly, I know you would say that thread was made for us to talk about random stuff, but the thing is, if anyone was to come into any one of our threads while we were talking, we would accept them and answer any question they had about any grow that was being announced in said thread. We are not bad people, but we were surely treated awful over here even though this was supposed to be a drama free zone..

Worry no longer, we have moved on..
Sorry we couldn't call this place home..
Feel free to delete my account. I wont need it any longer.

Take care.
SGT

Yeah I don't have much to say about this community... Seems very stuck up. Must be hard growing and not having any fun. I'm sure you guys enjoy it, but I mean damn. How are you guys going to grow when veteran members act this way, no matter who said what.

I apologize this had to turn out this way, but I guess it must of been for the best... I feel like we are just a little too different of groups. It's too bad, growers should stick together.

Stay high MP,
ADT

We would love to have you guys stay and work out our differences. I have just one thing to add, Dank posted 66 messages a day when he got here. I find that overwhelming and a little strange. I have joined new groups before and you usually go in slow and quiet and look at how they run the place before posting so much.

We are different here, we don't allow a lot of things, but you know what we are? we are passionate about our wonderful plant. We really do want to help people grow the best dank we can...

Maybe we have that in common.

Soooooooo.... Basically the vibe I'm getting is that EVERY mj forum has predominately clowns. I left riu because of all the turds and came over here yesterday to be with people I KNOW do not cause issues, only to see them getting bothered here. Situations like this make me lose hope in the MJ community and realize that it's no different that any other. A bunch of jerks with very few scattered jewels.
Let me know if you guys find a safe-haven, home, or whatever you call it to share ideas. I don't wanna be piggybacking all the time cause it's not my style, but you guys have always helped me greatly without being jerks, and I will definitely come join you fellas. I have no loyalties with any forums at this time anyway lol

*And 66 messages a day sounds like more traffic for the site. A complaint about that, really!? I am under the impression that SOMEONE owns this site and makes some revenue off it. That person should be upset.

Soooooooo.... Basically the vibe I'm getting is that EVERY mj forum has predominately clowns. I left riu because of all the turds and came over here yesterday to be with people I KNOW do not cause issues, only to see them getting bothered here. Situations like this make me lose hope in the MJ community and realize that it's no different that any other. A bunch of jerks with very few scattered jewels.
Let me know if you guys find a safe-haven, home, or whatever you call it to share ideas. I don't wanna be piggybacking all the time cause it's not my style, but you guys have always helped me greatly without being jerks, and I will definitely come join you fellas. I have no loyalties with any forums at this time anyway lol

*And 66 messages a day sounds like more traffic for the site. A complaint about that, really!? I am under the impression that SOMEONE owns this site and makes some revenue off it. That person should be upset.

Every one of you are welcome her. We hope you stay.

66 posts of mostly nothing. We like educational posts... Sorry for the rocky start.

wow what a whirlwind---who knew 1 single poster had so much control over others---bummer to see you all go---surely this was all just a simple misunderstanding that took on an internet mob mentality snowballing into the mess it is now

never saw any of the bashing---too bad u cant work it out

i did see the special section/thread set up specially for the rui group---if that aint hospitality---idk what is

:48:

Naw, not rough at all. :) I will no longer be here. Headed back to where I should have never left. RIU.. Hell RIU mods dont treat members the way these cats treat their so called loyal members. This place is a joke. But its all good. :)
That guys meme got me heated! FRENCH HORN!!! You have no idea how many times in my life I've heard, "Oh bro, so you like, uh play the trumpet right?" I even had someone at an audition say, "All you trumpets over here." I didn't make the cut after responding, "it's a French horn (insert male part) bag." 14 years of not playing the trumpet has been rough haha. Looks like it's rough being a nice guy too dank lol

Couldnt have said it better myself bro.
Yeah I don't have much to say about this community... Seems very stuck up. Must be hard growing and not having any fun. I'm sure you guys enjoy it, but I mean damn. How are you guys going to grow when veteran members act this way, no matter who said what.

I apologize this had to turn out this way, but I guess it must of been for the best... I feel like we are just a little too different of groups. It's too bad, growers should stick together.

Stay high MP,
ADT

Hello. It doesnt have anything to do with "control" bro. Most all these cats have known me for well over 2 years, and over that 2 yr span we each have went through allot with each other. Me, I lost my Mother due to cancer. Well, most all them helped me get through that. Thats what friends do. :)
wow what a whirlwind---who knew 1 single poster had so much control over others---bummer to see you all go---surely this was all just a simple misunderstanding that took on an internet mob mentality snowballing into the mess it is now

never saw any of the bashing---too bad u cant work it out

i did see the special section/thread set up specially for the rui group---if that aint hospitality---idk what is

:48:

Latest posts

Back