DarkHorse007's First Real Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heys guys thanks for the advice ive been gone for two weeks in virginia so i havent had an update for you guys in a while hope no one feel asleep on thier chairs :D

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Nice grow Dark Horse007 keep up the work green Mojo

Good looking girls there. Keep posting the pics.

:icon_smile:

thanks everyone i was a little bit scared of leaving them alone for two weeks but they pulled through i just figured out this morning that i am in to this grow a little more than 30 days now so i am doing way better than my last grow

good job keep up the good grow is there plans in the future to transplant into larger containers ??? if so i think your in that stage to make them blow up by a transplant

cheers Doc

DrFever yes i need to transplant them i need to get some bigger pots for them though, just yesterday i noticed there are roots starting to pop out of the drain holes in the bottom of the pots so it is definitely time

Had the girls out today to finally repot them into five gallon buckets, they were definitely ready to be transplanted and hopefully they will grow a little faster now

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Its been a while since ive posted an update so i thought i would get back to the more important things on here. i just figured out today that my plants are right at two months old which i believe is when most of you think is the ideal time to start flowering? I was also wondering approximately how much strech and growth will they put on during the flowering period? will they double in size?

pictured left to right, top to bottom:
ICED grapefruit, frisian dew, bubblelicious, northern lights x big bud, papaya, and strawberry sour diesel

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

thanks for stopping by lol guess your the only one hope i didnt piss everyone else off with some earlier posting on another topic, of course seeing the veg state isnt the most exiting thing to see also

it looks like your off to a good start with all of them plants i have not grown but i have tasted the nortthern lights its a nice high

Noticed its been awhile since i posted an update so here you go. Started to flower about 12 days ago so you can really start to see the changes in them and you can see them beginning to flower. i am only using an Mh bulb right now but i bought an hps setup so i will be adding that light hopefully pretty soon. sorry for the flowering pics with the lights and my camera which doesnt do very good closeups they kinda suck

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Northern Lights x Big Bud

its a little goofy looking right now lol it was a real bushy and low growing plant at first until i switched it over to flower so now its starting to strech so it looks stupid

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Sorry fur late stump pullin pilgrem just caught up to ya and must be sayin yual doin quite well with yur pouch fillin product ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back