DarkHorse007's First Real Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ICED Grapefruit

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Thanks backwoodsdrifter im quite happy with them so far but we will see when i have the final product. they are alot bigger than i ever expected to let them get but i have plenty of room. the bubbleicious and the Frisian Dew are nearing 4 feet now

i was wondering even though i am in flower i should be able to still take clones right?

DarkHorse007 said:
i was wondering even though i am in flower i should be able to still take clones right?

you can still clone while in flowering, but there will be some weird growth at first when they take root. they also take longer b/c they must revert to back to veg

i have found that to be true too. i dont clone much i because i have been growing in 64oz cups when i harvest. i cut all but a few leaves and take half of the rootball off add new soll replant in same cup reveg one month then right back intp flower
it's just like growing a clone to me

25 days into flowering now still trying to get all the components to get my HPS going also :rolleyes:

let me know how their doing and if they are where they should be i have no idea since this is my first time actually flowering

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
Very nice....wont be long now
nope it wont be the northern lights said 6 to 7 seven weeks so im right there on that one

had the camera out thought i might as well take some more pics

week 7

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

Looking good DH007! Best of luck the rest of the way!

Latest posts

Back