day 5 of vegging under 1 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zarnon i never left dude just had a little sabatical:D

sanchez thanks for comments and tbg what can i say dude looking good now grown out of nute overdosing due to being stoned whilst making up mix.:mad:

anyway lesson learnt;) :p

so now offically on day one of set up on constant dripper system:D :eek:

so time will tell whats what:rolleyes:

mix as follows.

50ml budlink mixed with 10 litres water allowed to stand overnight.

30 litres of water into nutrient tank and mixed with canna a and b 75ml each

and added 75ml canna enzyme to nute tank.

then added budlink mix.

cf was 1.2

ph was 3.7

adjusted to ph 5.4

cf droped to 0.9 after budlink was added:eek:

so thats it folks update as and when they appear to be growing:p

pkj:tokie:

:p sorry got bit mixed up before as the canna a and b aqua veg dilution was actually 60ml of each to the 30 litres of water and not 75ml as previously stated:bolt: :D

pkj;) :p

checked ph and cf today after about a total of 7 hours of feeding yesterday few hours then today few hours and cf was 1.4 and ph 6.0

so added 10 litres of water and ph adjusted to 5.4 and cf now 1.1.

looking like a few plants have a bit of nitrogen deficency so hopefully after this resevoir is used up i can progress onto flower feed as budsites are starting to form....

have to say the plants are showing no signs of overwatering even though they are on 12 hours constant watering dripper system set on low during light on period.

pkj

nute deficency seems to have corrected itself after mucho hassle:confused:

both ph and cf are now stable had probs cf going thru roof after couple of feeds pinpointed it to coco coir being full of whatever stuff its full of:eek: :rolleyes: and budlink altering ph to low:rolleyes:

so now after 3 days feeding veg nutes plants are recovering and taking up nutes.

so day one of flowering nutes tomorrow.

canna a and b aqua at 30 ml per 10 litres

cannazyme @ 25ml per 10 litres

canna boost accerator @ 40 ml per 10 litres

budlink mixed up seperately in 10 litre tank @ 2.5ml per litre:rolleyes:

unsure whether budlink is going into nute tank with the rest of nutes as this has also been one of nute probs ph dropping to 3.8 when budlink mix added and having to adjust up 1-2ml with ph up:huh:

so trial and error.

must say this is the 1st time ive used vegging nutes in flower and not a pistil in sight after 8 days dunno if this will turn out to be a bad move only time will tell

anyway enjoy updated piccies folks and hope ya all had a great new year:D i know i did or so ive been told:p :D

pkj

Sup PJ. Hope you had a Happy New Year and a Great birthday as well my friend. ;) Everything is looking great now all we need is those damn buds. Keep up the great work. ;)

cheers tbg i have to admit i lied i always do when filling in birthdates for registering on websites i just click on first day date and then usually do summat daft like 1901 dob.

thanks anyway ill have a smoke to celebrate my early birthday few months off yet but all the same dude.

lol

so back to my grow changed timer settings to 15 mins every hour of inlines as temps were a bit low like 65f more or less so this is during light on and last air exchange is 45 mins before lights off and no inlines whatsoever during night time lights off.

plants have perked up bigtime all reaching up for the light as temps are 82-85f.

so see whats what tomorrow.

laters dudes and happy new year to everybody.............

pkj

wow what a differance with half a day and night with higher temps plants are thriving looked like i walked into someone elses grow room. :D

growing out of nute deficency fast now and changed res to bloom nutes and checked cf 1.4 and ph 4.9 so added budlink mix and hey presto cf now 1.0 and ph 5.8 so im happy obviously the budlink dosed with vegging nutes dropped ph but upped it with flower nutes.:eek:

so pistils are now showing and methinks its gonna get a bit too crowded in there :p

so here goes lets hope i has it right this time......... :cool:

enjoy folks....:D

pkj

S'up bro? How's it going? Well... good thing you're working through it...

Hmmm... I had to break out some conversions... CF of 1.1 man... that's low dude...it's an EC of .11 (unreadable on my bluelab truncheon and less than 100ppm!).

You n' me both are using Canna . This time my plants got a starting CF of 3 (EC 0.3) and are now at 6 (EC 0.6).

If you look at the back of the Canna bottle, their max recc is for an EC of 1.5-3.0... so if you're going by their recc's, I'm not sure where you're getting that CF? Their max EC is way too high for pot IMHO.

Are you sure we're talking CF and not EC? One seems too low and the other too high.

Anyways, it's good you're keeping track, because that's how you'll be able to adjust and find 'what works'. Keep it up dude!

hi zarnon dude ow's tings with you lol

anyway i do 3ml per litre of a and b canna aqua and im pretty sure thats the correct ratio for dilution.

i also added the cannazyme at 2.5ml per litre correct again.

according to label on canna aqua bottles anything from 1.7-2.3 ec.

cf was 1.4 before i added the 10 litres of budlink mix and then dropped to cf1.0
may be missing a decimal point somewhere but admittedly mathematics was never ones strong point.

roflmao.

just checked nz hydroponics trunceon and yes indeedy i am reading the stating the wrong one.

cf was 14 and was when budlink mix was added cf10

now creapt upto 11cf.

sorry for the confusion dude.

pkj

now crept upto 11cf and ph is now 5.6

plants are showing again nitrogen deficency i think ill check on some piccies to verify.....

post some piccies on monday if alls well

pkj

ok update folks plants recovering but after speaking to hydrostore owner he advised adding half strength a and b aqua veg nutes to flower nutes so checked cf still 11 and ph was 5.8 so i mixed up 10ml of both a and b veg nutes to 10 litres water and added this to flower nute mix.

cf dropped to 9 and ph now 5.4.

anyway hopefully they will recover and for checking plants with deficency ive marker penned a leaf on each affected plant.

ps they are growing fast and getting very bushy.

update some piccies on monday as ive lost my charger for cam and have to borrow friends.

later dudes.

pkj

not a lot happening budwise folks ok i admit ive a few probs along the way but i place blame on vegging nutes for just over a week as advised by hydroshop in order for plant to draw on nitrogen reserves stored if any nit def along the way as it happens they are more or less grown out of any deficency they had and are a good 12" tall.

anyway back to the flower room.

checked cf dropped a digit from 9cf to 8cf consequently plants are uptaking nutes now and the ph has gone up from 5.6 to 6.0.

so mixed up a fresh solution of 5 litres of water with 25ml of budlink mixed and left for an hour.

above ph 9.0 and cf of nuthink.

also mixed up 15 litres of water with 45ml each of a and b canna aqua flowering nutes along with 37.5ml of cannazyme and 60ml of canna boost accellerator.

ph was of this mix was 5.2 and cf was 12.

firstly i added the above mix to nute tank and cf was 12 and ph was 5.6.

then added the 5 litre mix of budlink and cf10 and ph5.8.

anyway dudes the plants are all looking well now with little nute deficency showing.

im leaving adding the canna pk13/14 until about 13th jan when bud formation should be up and running and the present resevoir is used up.

post some piccies tomorrow dudes.

pkj

lost one clone due to rot!!!

and more or less the lot have now rooted so have to get me some rhizotonic tomorrow for transplanting into rockwool cubes for next grow. yippee

post pics tommorrow dudes

pkj

ph gone down to 5.5 from 5.8 and cf gone down to 9 from 10 so alls well in the flower room dudes:chuck:

anyway who thinks they have grown a little and all outta deficency more or less:D

enjoy:p

Everything is looking great PJ. Glad to see ya figured out your problem with the ladies. ;)

cheers tbg they do look slightly better than last lot too and also bigger than the last lot finished at and they are still growing.......

yeh porbs seem to be gone for now.

rofl

pkj

They sure are looking great PJ. How do you get in that jungle to water them ladies? Anyway your doing a great job as always my friend keep it up. ;)

PJ takes a drink of water and then picks up this really long straw.......

Hhahahahaah, lookin great man!

whos not paying attention:p

growing in hydro dripper system so self fed:rolleyes:

anyway folks i have a new addition to my flower room:D

GIVE YOU ALL ONE GUESS...........:mad: :(

YES SPIDER MITES AGAIN:eek:

so not many but 1 is too many so from tomorrow night or monday afternoon they get rid of mites treatment:D :p

lifes a bummer in my flower room:p
:D

pkj

Latest posts

Back