day 5 of vegging under 1 400 hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parkingjoe said:
stoney dude you really need to get out more if your down to weighing your branches...
Hahahahahahaa, I know man, I have way too much time on my hands....Those branches get added to my trim pile. Anything under 1/8" dia branches have the same thc as the leaf trim. I give my trim a long soak with lots of shaking to remove ALL the thc, so nothing is wasted.

didnt know branches held any thc so kept all branches below 1/8th" for mate for his hash stuff.;)

so all finished triming and what a nightmare it was:(

so 1st batch was 8oz bone dry:eek: from 29oz wettish;)

so here goes next crop ready in about 4 weeks or less not set up system yet as need a nap as im goosed dudes:p

pkj

23 oz bone dry i use dehumidifier in room so this is reason its dry so fast along with rooms temps hitting 90'sf:rolleyes:

so as ive already had over 3oz from these liddle babies over last few weeks when i trimmed all lower branches dude to rh probs then ive achieved a good 26+oz dry:eek:

result my dear friends and now on with the next grow:guitar: :guitar:

pkj:D

Congrats PJ once again for a very fine harvest. :aok: Be sure you don't smoke it all in one place. ;) Any new strains in your next grow?

next grow which is over halfway thru now though looking worse for wear is 24 unknown indicas same as this recently chopped lot:rolleyes:

next real grow is many as possible dutch passion power plant ideally x 30 but probably 15 approx.:mad:

then have buddys grow to sort same x 30 power plants.

then have choice of sensi star.....erm never again:(

or mr nice critical mass:rolleyes:

or unknown indicas again:confused:

or maybe new clones im getting this weekend which are.

'artic sun' which is cross with big bud and white widow erm i think:eek:

or

'cheese' from another grower buddy:eek:

just so much to think about what i want to grow or in real terms where id like to holiday this year:D

update ya when up and running dudes.

laters

pkj:headbang:

i was just looking through here and started wondering the same thing... :confused:

Latest posts

Back