dehumidifier didnt help me at all :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys again,i sealed the room where the tent in it and i am extracting to same room . i have been doing this just for 2 hours but humidity dropped to 40 % while being over 75 outside :D

i have heat issues now but i have no other option .

i think i did it :)

charlesweedmore said:
hey guys again,i sealed the room where the tent in it and i am extracting to same room . i have been doing this just for 2 hours but humidity dropped to 40 % while being over 75 outside :D

i think i did it :)

Even with your ac running?"

Glad to hear you are making headway Charles :)

You have been having quite a struggle :holysheep:

:peace:

thanks hippy :)

growdude, nope i dont have AC unt in my current room. AC unit is in another room in my home but i changed my setting up because i have to extract same room that dehuey in it or RH wouldnt decrease.

to cut long story short, i dont use an AC unit now but i use a dehuey, temp ,is around 27 C at nights and almost same or 1 or 2 Celsius higher at daytime.

but night time humidity is lower than daytime ,is it a problem ?

charlesweedmore said:

If you would have googled the Krusty Buckets system you would have seen that these guys purposefully pump up their rh to around 70% with staggering results....

Learn this and you may have another option. It's all about that pesky "Outside of the box" thing.;)

Gl bro. Hope it works out!:)

I'd love for one of you old growers to chime in on temp vs humidity and the affect they have on the harvest curve.

Using nothing more than common sense and limited experience to extrapolate: I've seen tons of what high temps can do to a crop, but don't recall having seen or even heard of humidity being a crucial factor other than mold. I understand that MJ is a plant that prefers an arid climate, but, by that same token, I've seen it growing 12'-15' high on the edge of a rain forest. Isn't the relative humidity in Seattle high? I'd think so, being the only North American rain forest.

Input, anyone?

humidity should always be kept high until final 2 weeks of flower...

if my humidity was below 70% i would use a fogger to add humidity...

Latest posts

Back