Dehumidifier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleSativa

Reaction score
Quick question. Does a dehumidifier really bring out the crystals if you put it in your room 3 days before harvest? My buds turn out great but nothing like High Times. The tricomes are incredible. Any suggestions on bringing out more tricomes (crystals) on my plants? I read somewhere a dehumidifier works only if used 3 or 4 days b4 you cut them down. True/False?

UncleSativa said:
Quick question. Does a dehumidifier really bring out the crystals if you put it in your room 3 days before harvest? My buds turn out great but nothing like High Times. The tricomes are incredible. Any suggestions on bringing out more tricomes (crystals) on my plants? I read somewhere a dehumidifier works only if used 3 or 4 days b4 you cut them down. True/False?

IMHO, the lower your humidity, the more the plants transpires, and the more it transpires the better it grows. I keep my grows at 30 percent or lower all the time.:cool:

The plant produces trichromes to prevent excessive moisture loss from the leaves so in theory, the dehumidifier would bring out more crystals. I have never used one so I really dont know. Puffin sounds like he knows what he's talking about though. I would run with that. Good luck and take care.

Latest posts

Back