Destroying the male

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How should it meet its maker?

• Drug behind the car on back country road.

• Death by massive over-fertilization.

• Spray with gas a watch it burn, while standing very close;)

• Dipped in a vat of oil, yes i have a vat of oil....lol.

• Dont destroy it, plant it in the woods nearby, and plant a female near by to carry on his bloodline.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just 2 bad. Maybe he might go to bud heaven, but naw he's going straight down.

well so far the poll is saying to plany him and let him live :rofl: he is a healthy looking thing aint he. i got to get him out of there soon though!

(photos removed)

is that white hairs i see there? is he partly a she? may have a hermie here. you would probably get seeeeeded bud out of that plant by itself.

nice camera, great closeups :)

yeah man i love my new camera, its got a still life mode on it and you can get i real good on the close-ups.

well guys it was time so here is the video part 1. its like 30 degrees outside so it wouldnt have lasted thru the night outside, one of the pollen sacks popped open so it had to be destoyed. those that voted sprayed with gas got your wish!

(video removed)

Your a sick ticket mang. ;) That's what i call a show. :aok:

too bad i dont have a memory card for the camera yet cause it was a lot longer but the camera ran out of space :( i got the second part downloading now where i dipped it in the vat of oil, not near as exciting as the gas, but we will let the oil dry a little bit and send her a blaze again.

i really think i got a contact buzz too, i aint smoked in almost two weeks and i am all giggly and stuff! :rofl:

ok here it is getting dipped in a vat of oil, dont laugh though, when i turned it upside down it fell outta the pot... :rofl: and once all the people that live around me go to bed tonight we will set it on fire again and watch her burn some more;)
(video removed)

her he is all crispy, still green as hell at the stem though, it was too wet to burn :rofl: but i got it soaked in oil, that sombeothch is gonna burn man.

plant-1.jpg

showed sis ...she thought is was funny
looked better in person......

Your a man of your word......Good show

Latest posts

Back