Did I force them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheeler

Batteries not included
Reaction score
Here's a newbie question, lol.

OK, I'm growing in pots on my deck. It's very secure place as nobody can see a thing & nobody goes back there except me.

So yesterday morning, right after watering "the crop" the crap hits the fan (pun intended, lol) and my septic system needed pumping. I freaked, lol, and moved my plants indoors into a garage where they'd get some indirect light through windows but not much. This was about 9AM in the morning. The guy didn't show up until 5PM and by the time he left, I figured I'd leave them inside until today. I put them out early this AM...

I just did my daily inspection and guess what? I'm 99% sure I see buds starting on more than half the crop!

Is it possible that bringing them indoors "tricked" them? I watch these puppies closely & there was no sign of anything yesterday.

Watch, everyone will be moving theirs inside for a day now. :D

Opinions?

TIA,

Wheeler :)

Hello W! It's hard to tell without pics but I do know calyxes and pollen sacs won't cluster overnight to give that bud appearance. Good luck with them.

My digi camera needs a charge. I'll try to snap some pics tomorrow after it charges overnight.

well i think its about time for your plants to show signs of buds, just two days ago a bud appeared seemingly overnight on one of my plants too. so i dont really think you forced them cause its already august so the days are shorter now sorry if im rambling im a little blazed

Dumb digital camera won't charge, lol.

It's been 3 days now and they look to be buds starting. At first I thought it might be new leaves coming in, but leaves start forming as tiny leaves after 3 days. These look like 'spikes', not leaves.

I'm hoping...

Latest posts

Back