Diesel/Snowryder Tent Grow 600watt HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok sorry I have been slacking on this journal. I have 2 other journals on another site, and seem to forget about this one.

Pictures of the plants hanging 3 total harvest.

Here are some pics of the dried Diesel Ryder bud 3 different pheno's but all get ya effed up.
luxhello.gif

Last Picture , #1 bud smells like grape koolaide High is very similar high to the 3rd bud, #2 Bud smells like spicy pepper kinda harsh but wow high is great, and the last is a fruity skunk very coated with crystals very smooth but expands your lungs with high head rush.My yields were ok on the 3 plants. Plant 1 21grams, Plant 2 19grams, and Plant 26.3grams. I am still happy they were my smallest 3.
smoking.gif

Ill post some new pictures of the rest of them tonight.

Great Job on your dank buds dude! Sorry to hear about your bud getting jacked by thieves! Damn fools I like to post a sign by my outdoor crop that reads "Guns don't kill people, I kill people. If you value your life as much as I value these plants dont F$#K with them! haha

Killertea08 said:
Great Job on your dank buds dude! Sorry to hear about your bud getting jacked by thieves! Damn fools I like to post a sign by my outdoor crop that reads "Guns don't kill people, I kill people. If you value your life as much as I value these plants dont F$#K with them! haha

Thanks for the props guys.
haha, yea next time i will. But i think if i grow outdoors again it will be guerrilla style.

Right on my, Id like to do a guerrilla style grow but I,d have to really scout out something far from here. I drove out the mountains by my house and took a hike and everything is so dry out here. I'm an indoor person mainly but one day I will put something outside again. I like to see mother nature do her work.

TURKEYNECK said:
funky monkey that looks good! congrats on the outdoor..

my outdoor got stolen and what i got was premature **** bud hehe, but thanks for the comment.

Great Thread!!,,You Are Kick'n Out Some Serious Dank!!!~~~I Injoyed Your Thread & Can't Wait To See What Is Next!!~~Best Of Luck~~Later~~Hatch~`~:hubba: :D

Thanks guys!

yea i do use Nutrients which are Organic made Aurora innovations called Roots Organics.

For My next grow I think I will be ordering 2 packs of 5 seed Female Auto Ak47s. Because of the stabilized Pheno ,think i would have gotten a better yield on my Diesel Ryders because some of them were a lot taller then the others .Or 1 Pack of Female Auto Ak47s and 1 pack of Female Auto White Russians. Anyone had good luck with the Auto White Russians, and know yields and quality?

Lookin very nice.

How much did that yield in grams?^^^

Not sure still drying ill give final when done. I don't think that much it yielded though, lots of small buds.

So I got 15 grams from half of that tall plant. Still gonna let the bottom go another week. Buds were pretty light but hella chronic, hairs look like fire.

Also included some picture before i chopped this plant. She is probably my best yeilder. Then all I have left in my room are 1 full Diesel Ryder, and 2 bottoms, and 3 Snowryders. I will be ordering seeds soon to fill my room again.

Latest posts

Back