Diesel/Snowryder Tent Grow 600watt HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam im a slacker sorry for delayed update. Been really busy with trimming and curing and been to stoned :D.

So anyways here is my Diesel Harvest 6oz off 7 plants. Smoke is not for the faint of heart. My neighbor came over and smoked a bowl got so high she got sick and started spinning. Knocks my socks off, but im not light weight and 1-2 hits gets me pretty ripped.

All the Diesel Ryders have been harvested 6oz off 7 plants.

SNOWRYDERS

So here are the girls. Starting with the middle aged plant which is stretched the most, then oldest to youngest. My oldest should be ready to harvest within the next few weeks.

Thanks Daf,
They smell even better then they look. They smell a very strong fruity mango its really different. Can't wait to try some of it.

damn that all looks nice how long you been growin and how big an area for your 600 watter and do u have a veg room also?????

sweet man, I just wanna take a bite outa one those pics!! Just waiting on mine to finish.

SMOKE REPORT

Name: Diesel Ryder

Breeder:
The Joint Doctor

Genetics:
New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2

Seed/Clone:
Seed

indica/sativa:
Hydbrid - Mostly Sativa

Trichomes:
Covered.

Smell:
As soon as I open the jar a very pungent smell, with undertones of sweet skunky fuel, saturates the room. You can almost taste it. Even burns some eyelids.

Taste:
Incredibly smooth out of a 3ft glass double perk bong, with a sweet after taste.

Density on a scale of 1-10:

Ease of Growth:
Very forgiving all around strain to grow. Hardest part was in it's seedling / sprout phase. Also takes very little nutrients to burn.

Yield:
6oz from 7 plants

Flower Length:
58 days from germination.

Color:
Green, Red, Purple, Brown, Blue

High:
The high is great. Starts out slow and moves into an intense head rush. Munchies and Couch lock from this smoke, from my 50% amber buds. Your face will start to hurt from nonstop smiling and laughing from the intense first hit. A very very strong cerebral buzz/ mixed with a good body high from start to finish without the lethargic side affects of coming down.

Notes:
IMO this strain is still unstable, out of 7 plants I got 5 pheno's. They are all fire though. Hope for the one that turns purple!

My tent setup is 56x56x6.5ft and these are auto-flowering plants so they do not need a veg staging room. They are on a 20/4 light schedule. Also this is my first indoor grow so I am very happy with the results.

Thanks for the great comments. Any more questions hit me up.

So I got about 20 grams total but some of the buds were so light I will save them for hash making. I would say I got about 15 grams of solid bud off this Snowryder. I have smoked some of it and it is surprisingly strong, with a instant head rush. The taste is so fruity no other way to describe it, and very smooth. Smell is extremely fruity as well, very strong mango like fragrance. I'll give a proper smoke report when it is cured properly.

CONGRATS on the harvest mang.:aok: Looks like some really nice smoke and it's FREE. :hubba:

Ok so I decided to chop this snowryder down. Having issues, not sure what is going on but it was dying. There is actually about 10% amber in the trich's, so i am not to worried. I found a pollen sack on the Top bud i think its from Stress, so thats another reason i decided to cut it down. This plant smells a lot stronger then the last one i harvested also more covered in Trichomes.

Your Doing A Most Excellent Job My Brother!!!~~You Have Some Awesome Bud For The Holiday's!!!EH!!!~~~Best Of Luck!!~~`_`~~Later~`Hatch`~:D

Looking awesome. I have some snowryders lined up for my next grow. One question; Have you ever had WW or snow white standard? I think WW is supposed to be a creeper high, that's why I bought the ryder version, hoping that the snowhite held onto that aspect of the high. Although I"m sure by the look of it that I won't be disappointed anyway.

Nice job dude...

ive smoked ww a couple times nice fruity pine taste it is a creeper. u should of put it to the side and let it do its thing ive read that plants try to reproduce them selves before they die which mean fem seeds this can happen with any plant given longer than needed flowering periods

Latest posts

Back