Diesel/Snowryder Tent Grow 600watt HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangreen

Buddha Pro
Reaction score
Hey everyone i am fairly new to the forums and wanted to share my progress with my grow. My seeds where ordered on dope-seeds.com and received in 5 days. My Diesel Ryders are about 5 weeks in with 7 females out of 10. My Snowryders are 2-3 weeks in with 2 confirmed females.

They are on a 20/4 light cycle. Using a 600watt HPS with one 4inch intake and one 6inch exhaust fan w/carbon filter. Using all organic nutrients and soil (roots organics by aurora).

I am also growing a outdoor bagseed its got a few weeks before harvest.

Very nice!Those ladies are looking lushes.I'm gonna order two more 150 watt HPS's for my girls tomorrow.

Also the tent is 56x56x6.5ft. Temp. kept about 66-75%F Humidity 20%-40%.

Couple pictures of the males im gonna take the pollen from for the snowryders. They are turning purple cause its getting cold at night. I am gonna store the pollen in the freezer until i can apply it to a couple branches.

Well my outdoor plant was cut in half by someone, they left me with all small shitty buds. My top cola was probably 2oz. ******* assholes. I am gonna **** whoever did this up. My gun is cocked and loaded.

WHAT!!! Man, time to get the barb wire, electric fences, and security equipment out. I would be pissed... At least the people hew saw it did not call the 5-0.... But everything else looks awesome, your doing a great job...

I'm smokin' some Diesel Ryder right now:D

Things are looking great.Very nice pics.

I'm loving these auto strains.My Snowryders should be here tomorrow and the auto blueberries a few days after that.

That Sucks Man Nice Looking Plants We Been Watching Our Plants Close We Take Turns There Almost Ready To Harvest We Have Cameras Outside An 2 Big Dogs

OK alot of pictures can't really explain them all. But 1 Chopped 1 top of a Diesel Ryder plant cloudy trichs. A few of the Diesel Ryders may be coming down next week.

The smaller plants are the snowryders just starting to bud. Which is the first and last pictures only 2 females 1 seedling waiting sex.

Day 56 for Diesel Ryders.
Ok a pic of the dry Diesel Top weight 2.7 grams. And the center section of the plant I cut tonight running about 15% amber. And some pictures of the rest of the plant.

Smoke Rating is great this is the best smoke I literally have ever had. Taste and smell is so strong you can taste it, and it its very sticky. I defiantly will grow this again.

LMAO...someone stole ur plant....man i would flip, ill kill that bastard...litteraly.

but anyways...im lovin those...great job man...keep it up.

My Center Buds I cut off where dry today and weight was 9.2 grams. Now they are gonna be cured for a little while.
gc.gif

Anyways i checked trichs today and I decided to cut 2 plants down. Only got pics of the one ran out of space on my disk and did not realize it. So I will take a bunch of pics when they dry.

I am gonna order some seeds in a few days. Decided on Auto White Russian and Auto Ak. Or 2 packs of Auto Ak cause i kinda want to be able to keep my plants around same Height which i fought with the Diesel Ryders because of the Different phenos.

Latest posts

Back