Diesel/Snowryder Tent Grow 600watt HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dangreen said:
Dam im a slacker sorry for delayed update. Been really busy with trimming and curing and been to stoned :D.

So anyways here is my Diesel Harvest 6oz off 7 plants. Smoke is not for the faint of heart. My neighbor came over and smoked a bowl got so high she got sick and started spinning. Knocks my socks off, but im not light weight and 1-2 hits gets me pretty ripped.

"1-2 hits gets me pretty ripped" :stoned: i wish it only took me 1-2 hits to get me ripped:hubba: :hubba: , takes me like half a gram to get a really good high

whiterussian said:
"1-2 hits gets me pretty ripped" :stoned: i wish it only took me 1-2 hits to get me ripped:hubba: :hubba: , takes me like half a gram to get a really good high

That was with the Diesel Ryder that stuff was extremely potent compared to the Snowryder. I probably have to smoke at least half a gram to get a good high from it. Now im out of Diesel too :cool:.

Yes i have tried WW and it is a creeper, but this Snowryder dose not seem to do that to me. It's really good smoke though, good flavor and taste.

So here is some pictures of my last Snowryder harvested yesterday. About 50% amber trich's at 11 weeks.

Name: Snow Ryder

Breeder:
Dope-seeds.com

Genetics:
Snow white x LR#2

Seed/Clone:
Seed

indica/sativa:
Hydbrid - Mostly Sativa

Trichomes:
Covered.

Smell:
Extremely Fruity

Taste:
Incredibly smooth out of a 3ft glass double perk bong, with a fruity /mango after taste.

Density on a scale of 1-10:
5 (i'm sure density could be better if i kept plant a lot closer to the light)

Ease of Growth:
Very forgiving all around strain to grow. Hardest part was in it's seedling / sprout phase. Also takes very little nutrients to burn.

Yield:
61 grams 3 plants

Flower Length:
10-11 weeks from germination.

Color:
Green, Yellow, Red

High:
The high is great. Starts out with a nice head rush. No munchies or couchlock from this smoke. Is is a relaxing high. A very strong cerebral buzz/ mixed with a good body high from start to finish without the lethargic side affects of coming down.

Notes: Try and Keep your nodes close together for tighter buds.

Pictures would be better but my Battery died.

dude ive been trying to see ure pics of the snowrider and diesel but how do i view them????????????????????

shyne062985 said:
dude ive been trying to see ure pics of the snowrider and diesel but how do i view them????????????????????

This thread is a bit older...I think the pics were removed...

Latest posts

Back