Difference of male vs female smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doman

Reaction score
I'm wondering what the differences between smoking a male plant versus smoking a female plant are. Obviously potency is a big one, but is there a difference in flavor, how it burns, or how it smells?

In a nut shell, one gives you a good head [female], and the other gives you a headache [male]. I thinks that sums is up...
:smoke1:
Nelson

Ah I see, so I'm assuming hash made from a male would be the same way?

Douchermann said:
Ah I see, so I'm assuming hash made from a male would be the same way?

If you ask 10 people an answer to this question, you would probably get 10 different answers. Male plants do contain the good ol' active ingredient, THC; not sure what the % is to females of the same species, but it surfices to say, it is considerably lower [If someone knows of a formula/%, please share it...]. With all the cross-breeding over the past 20 or so years, I would have to assume [and that's a big assumption on my part], that the levels in the male species have risen since the Stone Age, however, don't quote me on this; I'm just using some pre-disposed logic here [better genetics; higher levels...makes sense]. As I have always understood, the male of this species exists for the sole purpose of creating and spreading polen to the female of the species, thus creating offsprings [seeds] to keep the species thriving, and gloriously taking it's place in the plant kingdom.

To answer your question directly, I have heard on this and other boards, about people [successfully] using male plants for the exact purpose you are asking about. Personally, I never have. I'm sure there are links on how-to here and elsewhere, but I'll stand by my first analysis. Female [good] - - Male [bad].
:clap:
Nelson

Latest posts

Back