Dinafem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
i'm thinking of buying the dinafem white widow so i can get the 5 freebies from atttitude later today... it will be my first fem purchase ever and was wondering what you guys think of fems and your take on dinafem as a breeder.

Never used Dinafem but hve ordered from Attitude around a dozen times...trying to talk the wife into a seed purchase right now so I can get those Green House freebies....:)

PUFF MONKEY said:
have you ever grown fems before ?

Yes...quite often with my autos even though they are god awful expensive...I hve never had a bad experience with a fem bean...all females

thats what i wanted to hear...thanks..oh btw, any hermies ?

dinafem rocks I have and am growing them..fem seeds from the right company rule! all my fem seeds have been girls..

2Dog said:
dinafem rocks I have and am growing them..fem seeds from the right company rule! all my fem seeds have been girls..
what do you think of their white widow ? will i be pleased ?

I have the seeds I havent grown it yet..sorry ..

but they are usually good strains/genetics ?

PUFF MONKEY said:
thats what i wanted to hear...thanks..oh btw, any hermies ?

Nope not a single Hermie....I think as long as you use a reputable breeder you will be fine...

i think i'm sold on dinafem..just needed one good reference. cna't wait to grow these..

My first grow was the blue widow from dinafem,Fem seeds. No males or hermie's. I feel so good about dinafem i bought thier fem 3 seed mix pack. These are unlabeled but should be awsome! The BW was a fun and awsome grow! I would definately do it again! I think you'll be pleased with the WW.

i saw in one of your gj's that you grew "the church" ...how was it ?

Still in The early stages. Got that one from Greenhouse seeds by way of the Tude.

I had dinafem's california hashplant hermie on me. If i'm not mistaken so did relentless999 as well..

Don't remember about his occurrence but mine was late into flower. (i assume) Never saw em, probably buried in a bud somewhere. There weren't many seeds either.

Puff, you'll be fine with fem seeds.....it's people that are trying to grow in time release ferts, that don't know wht pH is, or light leaks are that have problems...you'll do fine.

ok puff I looked and in my cureent grow I have the dinafem blue widow and moby ****..I have cloned the blue and bought more moby I am thrilled with both...

Latest posts

Back