Dirt Farming for the first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
I don't follow their schedule.

I use the recommended dosage but I feed twice and water once every 10-12 days. . . I have some white widow that are looking taxed so they may get the water only more often. Also, this all really goes to crap once you find they are all drinking at different rates. It becomes more art than science at that point. At least around here.
:D

Exactly kiksroks. I don't use the FF nutes anyway, lol, i don't know why i posted that. I don't follow any schedule, but what I think they need, but with organic you kinda need to know what they are going to need as it takes a while for the nutes to uptake.
I have to water every 3 days.

now, i have a question here. When it says to feed your plant every other watering, the watering after you feed her is just ph'd water?? Right?? Any advice would be awesome

load3dic3 said:
now, i have a question here. When it says to feed your plant every other watering, the watering after you feed her is just ph'd water?? Right?? Any advice would be awesome

Yes.:cool:

Thank u everyone for the help. How will i know when its time to water when the dirt gets dry

sickbiker said:
Thank u everyone for the help. How will i know when its time to water when the dirt gets dry

I like to judge time to water by the weight of the pots. Allow them to 'dry out', until you notice some 'droop'. Pick the pot up and notice how "really" light it is. ;) Now water slow and thorough and check the weight again :)
Once you become accustomed, familiar, it's really quick and easy to determine.

Hick said:
I like to judge time to water by the weight of the pots. Allow them to 'dry out', until you notice some 'droop'. Pick the pot up and notice how "really" light it is. ;) Now water slow and thorough and check the weight again :)
Once you become accustomed, familiar, it's really quick and easy to determine.
Thanks man

OK so im going to grow the 3 freebies i got. My plant i just choped today was an auto that only got 2 1/2 feet tall. My freebies are normal fem seeds I only have about 4 1/2 to 5 feet of head room Im a little worried about how tall they are going to get. what is the best way to control the hight

sickbiker said:
OK so im going to grow the 3 freebies i got. My plant i just choped today was an auto that only got 2 1/2 feet tall. My freebies are normal fem seeds I only have about 4 1/2 to 5 feet of head room Im a little worried about how tall they are going to get. what is the best way to control the hight

Assume that they will triple in height during flower and time your switch accordingly. If you have the veg time HST and LST would help yield. Also, a scrog would be worth considering.

I typically start with clones and like to rush them into flower, usually at less than 1ft in height. Some strains still get 30"-40" tall. With seeds you will have to wait until the plants are sexually mature anyways. So maybe the extra veg time would be moot. . .

If my plants are directly under the t5's there is no stretch in veg. I have never had a plant stretch even twice the size in flower. What are the varieties your planting? Sorry if you already posted that.

Eva Seeds Veneno and EVA Seeds TNT Kush and the other one is some freebie my buddy got it is some kind of cheese

Are they indica dominate? If so they shouldn't get huge. You will be alright, if they get too tall, then we get rough.

Latest posts

Back