Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
420benny said:
I am not here, lmao

Then where the heck are you??? Long time no see Benny. Hope all is well with you.:ciao:

Wnet out to patch yesturday. Wanted to get clones off the PP.
Decided to give the Root Shooters a go. Just open package take cutting and stick it in. No gels, powders, water needed.
Worked out awesome for a guerrila grow. Now lets just see if these suckers root out. THey look and smell really good good moisture and smells like kick *** earth.

Purple Peach 2011_000.JPG

Purple Peach 2011_001.JPG

Purple Peach 2011_004.JPG

Purple Peach 2011_005.JPG

revegging since it moved outdoors a while back---bushy with peachy smelling flowers---if it makes it thru october---it will be a posterchild for the strain---:D

reveg PP 001.jpgreveg PP 002.jpg reveg PP 003.jpg

Price I used those or some like them took almost 3 weeks for some to root well. I had 90% of the clones take. Just keep them moist. Ray

pics of pollenated pp flowering manual, and my one od girl that went out to early and got her nodes froze off. i got her going my way now, and will transplant her up to a ten gallon tomorrow.:) peace...

104_1535.jpg

104_1542.jpg

104_1564.jpg

Made it out today Purple Peachs are doing great.

Clones started rooting out at 7 days exactly thats a new record for me usally with rockwool takes about 10. Liking these root shooter things for sure.

The roots are exremely healthy looking too compared to the roots I see when cloning in rockwool.Way more root hairs, way whiter, lovely.

_001.JPG

_004.JPG

_006.JPG

_008.JPG

_009.JPG

_010.JPG

_012.JPG

_016.JPG

PP_017.JPG

PP_019.JPG

those be some big azz clones there price---glad to see you all having as much fun with this as me---what are the root shooter things---what are you doing different from before---although i am donating my sole 3' PP to a friend in need---leaving me "0" PP---she was moved OD and is revegging nicely after showing some small flowers---had a small threat of the mold and is time for her to move on---still have yet to finish a full cycle of this and am getting anxious---not sure when i will get the chance to run the PP as OG and cheese are knocking at my door---purple peace my friends

:48:

Hey Orange I tired the root shooters because ya dont need hormones water nothing open package take cut and drop it in hole. Great for guerilla cloning.

I am doing nothing differnt from before exept I have been trying to take bigger cuttings 6" or so used to take way smaller cuts.

They are made with peat and its really pouros and light, the cubes are innoculated with rooting hormones, feed, antifungal stuff, and microbes.

They are about twice as expensive as rockwool straters and ten times more than peat pucks. But if your not doing 100's of clones at a time I do recommened these for ease of use and time saving reasons.

Also my clones didnt wilt or turn yellow anywhere like they usally do in da rockwool.

hers a link to them http://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/products/root_shooters/root_shooters_product_information.php

hey price---looks like my horse came in last again---but---she will be back on the track again soon---getting ready to run a first time starter on the new track---looking at the lineage from an og and the head cheese to win from wire to wire on the next start---as always i will bet to win---hope 4u doesn't get bummed that my horse ran in the wrong direction and will have to run another day when the time is right---gonna check out those presoaked pucks for the next batch of cuts---thanks for the heads up---purple peace to all

4 males and there is one that is getting one more day, but it looks like a boy.
They are just starting to show, so I am keeping a close I on them.

wishing you a female duck

orangesunshine...I dont get bummed brother..I get High:D

heres my peah tree..will post up some Bud shots of the One I have hanging..took her last night at 68 days

DSCF1289.JPG

guess i should finish my part up eh?
my lone peach started inside, then finished the last few weeks outdoors (too hot, and i'm too cheap to keep a light on for 1 plant ;) )

was just a small plant to get them sexed. i'll grow her clone outdoor now :)
tastes very similar to a gorilla grape i recently chopped. kind of fruity, but an artificial fruity.. like a juicy jay rolling paper.
i look forward to the OD flavors ;)

it's better suited for an evening puff. as it has a good burn-out to it i've found.

DSCN2182.jpg

DSCN2183.jpg

DSCN2206.jpg

DSCN2215.jpg

DSCN2210.jpg

Got out there few days ago been hellva dry summer.
Sick of lugging water. But the reward will be worth the effort I think.

Hit em with some Castings and some guono. They are just starting to flower now structure changing a bit. Looking good so far

4th and last pic is Double Cheese BCO
All others Purple Peach's

OD_008.JPG

OD_010.JPG

OD_011.JPG

OD_014.JPG

OD_012.JPG

OD_017.JPG

OD_018.JPG

OD_019.JPG

OD_020.JPG

OD_024.JPG

OD_027.JPG

OD_022.JPG

heres my peach reveg outdoors in a 10gallon pot. she's the girl that got her little nodes froze off and is playing catch up. she's been in partial sun, and today is stepping out of the shadows into the full sun, soon as i take a couple cuts. :)

kaotik, nice pics. i'm just about ready to sample some of the indoor again thats cured now. i'ma let some of the wifes friends puff on it tonight (sounds kinky):p , and get a smoke report from them. i've been chiefing big time after this last harvest, and i'm loving the variety, but prolly a little smoked out to give up an accurate report.

nice trees , and bushes price.:D

peace...

104_1759.jpg

very nice work everyone..Heres My bud shots of my Purplepeach and the Gal I have outside..she is now 6 feet wide and 3 feet tall:yay:

DSCF1453.JPG

DSCF1455.JPG

DSCF1456.JPG

DSCF1457.JPG

DSCF1458.JPG

DSCF1459.JPG

DSCF1460.JPG

DSCF1465.JPG

What does the PP taste/smell like?
Is it a kush type smell?
Or does it have that shitty bland WW smell?

I cant take it no more. I have PP outside and a whole cabinet full of em.
I need to make room is why im asking if they lack, the kush smells. I will donate a few to my med buddy to finish up.

Every one in my parts has gone Kush crazy. Me too !!!

wish i had an answer for you price---all of mine were donated to med patient friends and they are still OD---irish did a smoke report somewhere---all i remember from it was that this did not store well and degenerated pretty quickly---unlike a fine wine or scotch getting better with age

Latest posts

Back