Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who's ww you smoking? mine is pretty awesome i purchased from nirvana in 08.

i've cured it about five weeks now. burned one about an hour ago. the dry bud is real loose and fluffy.(exactly like smokes pics). about the only thing i can say about the taste now, is theres a slight peppery after taste. the buzz is deffinately indica, and suited for evening smoke. gave me a good case of munchies, and i'm ready to hit the recliner. peace...

purple peach...

104_1769.jpg

104_1792.jpg

104_1815.jpg

funny you mention the pepper---that is from the mom purple kush side---i got way too many mason jars that i cannot get that smell of pepper out of---gotta try to wash them with something different---bottle washer with liquid soap doesn't work---nor does the dishwasher---tried airing them out---nothing seems to work---next try is epsom salt and ice water---anybody else got a home remedy to get this out before the pepper takes over the aroma of my next strain

orangesunshine said:
funny you mention the pepper---that is from the mom purple kush side---i got way too many mason jars that i cannot get that smell of pepper out of---gotta try to wash them with something different---bottle washer with liquid soap doesn't work---nor does the dishwasher---tried airing them out---nothing seems to work---next try is epsom salt and ice water---anybody else got a home remedy to get this out before the pepper takes over the aroma of my next strain

isopropyl... ;)

Ya I see the Widow I puffed was grown by me. Musta EDIT her up somehow. Cause mine had barely any smell or tastes kinda plain generic tasting, but man that was 3-4 years ago. Maybe I need to try her again.

Screw it I got White rhino to play with now, close enough.:hubba:

Pics from the patch !

The two last tall lanky ones are not PP....BCO Double Cheese lovely smells from the taller one too !

_024.JPG

_025.JPG

_027.JPG

_031.JPG

_032.JPG

_039.JPG

_034.JPG

_035.JPG

_028.JPG

_030.JPG

Few more.

Damn Leafhoppers are making some of my leaves look like swiss chesse.

Irish got some Sevin dust coming my way a freind of the wifes goes to the U.S regurlaly.
U can buy it at Walmarts correct ???

_038.JPG

_041.JPG

priceless....plants look good but they look like could use a shot of Nitro??? Yes Wallyworld has that seven..not sure if its in a dust form..I baught the liquid ready to use:aok:

Be cool...stay in school:rofl:..say hello to wifey

:48:

looks great price. lets me know to up my N a titch more. i hit em heavy last week, and they look hungry for more already. that double cheese is looking sweet too. never tried cheese. (besides grilled):hubba:

i just used sevin on my od pb's. some leaves were starting to look like lace. i only use that in veg price...

Here they are, day 20 something feeing at 1600PPM 1.8-2 ec, 6 PH And they are loving every drop of it

5809360a.jpg

d366fbdc.jpg

625be4d5.jpg

8f9d1b70.jpg

a22d7776.jpg

3a597cb1.jpg

80566e74.jpg

1ba44321.jpg

f68c4f4b.jpg

a7c6f712.jpg

wow. 1600 at 20 days? wow...

they look very nice a6g. nute hogs man...

HippyInEngland said:
Too much nitrogen.

:peace:

I was thinking that, i also had some wind burn on 2, and had a PH of 6.7 for a while and a VERY high EC, i got my meter and figured out how to use my current Adv Nutes Sensi a little more efficient and not have an EC that was up towards 5 or so. I dont think the Adv Nutes sensi is that great for coco its just what i have at the moment, ill be getting coco specific nutes in a couple weeks for the next round ( I have clones of all these ) :hubba: I'm also just using tap water that has a PPM of 200 and a PH of 8, the RO unit is next month i think. One of them has a slight curl to the leaves from, The fan, Heat, or high nutes/PH/EC/PPM/Whatever else i've ******* given it lol. But for someone that's just switching to Coco i'm pretty happy with my results so far, and hope i can keep them happy enough to make a decent harvest. The next ones will have better feeding i promise. Thanks for the help!

And they might be more at 30 days, i dont keep the best track of time, i got a scope and i like to watch trichs :D

Any one find a crinkle leaf pheno.
Or is just me? I got one and its beasty.

Im losing then my soil is depleted badly. Damn landscaping company told me this soil wood pull em rite thru till the end.
Went out and hit em with some EWC and some Miracle grow...I know tough times call for drastic measures.

Also I had to bury the pots in holes and backfill with soil.
Irish you were right the black pots are frying my root balls got that covered now I think.

Losing leafs at a scary rate...Im listening to any suggestions how to green em back up for the finish guys.
The heat is killing me no rain in 23 days now.

Priceless said:
Any one find a crinkle leaf pheno.
Or is just me? I got one and its beasty.

Im losing then my soil is depleted badly. Damn landscaping company told me this soil wood pull em rite thru till the end.
Went out and hit em with some EWC and some Miracle grow...I know tough times call for drastic measures.

Also I had to bury the pots in holes and backfill with soil.
Irish you were right the black pots are frying my root balls got that covered now I think.

Losing leafs at a scary rate...Im listening to any suggestions how to green em back up for the finish guys.
The heat is killing me no rain in 23 days now.

water.... water... water... I know its hard when ya packing **** in like ya do Bro..but with the heat some yall getting I bet water is the best thing..maybe losi=eing leafs due to dehidration more than Nutes??? Thanks for the update

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Alright thanks 4u2 I did what ya said hauled my *** off the last 2 days.
The plants are loving it for sure, also gave them a good shot of nutes.

_087.JPG

_064.JPG

_067.JPG

_068.JPG

_066.JPG

Latest posts

Back