Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this purple peach makes me want some ...looking great can wait to see these monsters flower

yeah priceless I had to look and see if you was napping under those Trees:D

Irish...gotta love that PB....SHe looks great for all that Mother Nature threw at her ..

Mojo for the grows Friends

heres the stalk of my purple peach ...and My GF said she wants to FISH:hubba: more later

P8260026.JPG

P8260027.JPG

P8260028.JPG

P8260029.JPG

P8260030.JPG

P8260031.JPG

P8260032.JPG

P8260033.JPG

no n deficiency here---canopy is filling quickly---another inch or 2 in the next few days and it's time to sex em up---:yay:

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• pp @ 32 days 002.jpg
    pp @ 32 days 002.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 61
  • pp @ 32 days 001.jpg
    pp @ 32 days 001.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53
thanks bho....thats what it looks like when I do the lST I did...Now she is a Big ole Bush:D

take care and be safe

still sexing---few still undetermined---about 40% male---funny thing is those being culled look better than most of the keepers---difficult choosing the f2 male---:D---get a couple snaps of the boys before they hit the compost tomorrow---:icon_smile:

:ciao: orangesunshine....That Boy Looks good:aok: what made ya decide on him?..( what traits do you look for when choosing a Male?)

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:ciao: Dirty Dozen

:ciao:---to all interested

4u---this is actually the first time i have had the luxury of choosing both parents---i guess what i will be looking for in each of them is the same---sticking with the indica trait---healthy growth structure, and color---seeing they are both from the same medium, environment, controls, etc...---i am looking for 11 fat petals on the leaf---a fat meristem---height is not real important as it is trainable, and is really mute now anyway as these were all topped, but i guess i want them short and bushy too---if i remember i will move the f2 over to your other thread

pulled more boys yesterday---running at 50% now with the f1---looking like i have a replacement for the stud---still a couple undetermined---hopefully they are girls---keep you posted---keep it green

nope---the original stud stands---although there were several with 11 petals as possible replacements---9 is ok too---overall health and bushiness prevails---

4u2sm0ke said:
looks good orange..how come ya use so much perlite?..Heres My horse outside..She is filling in very nice...will do a better pics when I get internet back up at home...Im at coffee house now tryn to catch up...

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:
Dang Smoke!! Looks like the horse is out of the barn now huh. :giggle: That's some mighty pretty plants you got growin there. I love a nice well tended garden :icon_smile:

Man!! Yall got some nice outside grows happening here ;) I wish I had a nice place that I could do some grows like these. :)

all sexed out in the flower room---the original stud stands---will find his mate next week---here are some pics of the f1 pp on the 10th day of 12/12---and the last 2 pics are a couple f1 unsexed potential moms still vegging 24 hrs---:icon_smile: mojo

all sexed on day 10 of flower 001.jpg

all sexed on day 10 of flower 002.jpg

all sexed on day 10 of flower 003.jpg

all sexed on day 10 of flower 004.jpg

all sexed on day 10 of flower 005.jpg

all sexed on day 10 of flower 006.jpg

:ciao: Hushpuppy...congrats on the MVP Brother..Much desirved:48:

My Ladie is fating up Now :aok:

DSCF2930.JPG

DSCF2931.JPG

DSCF2932.JPG

DSCF2933.JPG

DSCF2935.JPG

photo op---crazy stretch flipped before alternating nodes---sorry bout the poor pics---

photo op 003.jpg

photo op 004.jpg

photo op 013.jpg

photo op 014.jpg

photo op 005.jpg

Doing good there orange wit the f2s! i got some clones of them going nneed to get a camera to be up and running here soon!

Latest posts

Back