Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice Irish..How they smell now?

take care and be safe

very fruity, sweet scents. the ones i ran inside last season smelled foul, like soured trash can baking in sun. been raining, and cool, so all the plants in pots were dragged in a shed. still raining, so they'll stay in til it passes. i have a vent fan going out there, and one pushing the moist air so i hope i keep them happy til i can put them back out. they started going in at night last week over frost threats.

still vegging and about 20 days on 12/12

veg and flower PP 001.jpg

veg and flower PP 003.jpg

veg and flower PP 007.jpg

veg and flower PP 009.jpg

veg and flower PP 012.jpg

taking a poll before deciding to scrap the veg room---looking for some input from those that finished out the PP---got no sweet aroma of ganja in flower---smells like garbage---looks great---but---coming up short on aroma---anyone get a sweet peachy smell and purple color---or---is this just a bunk cross waste of time and effort

the ones i ran inside last season smelled foul, like soured trash can baking in sun.

YUCK!!!!!

orange...mine are fine I had seeds in the one I did last fall but didnt smell of trash..the one I have outside is a clone from her and she smells very good...No peachy smell yet but I did find a peachy smell in the jar after a months cure..But couldnt give an accurate smoke report ...Ill be sure to have one for you with this Girl...she is fading but Not so much whisc I thik is a good thing..No issues what so ever as of yet..we are into the rains again here and will be watching her close:aok:

take care and be safe

DSCF3080.JPG

DSCF3081.JPG

DSCF3083.JPG

DSCF3084.JPG

DSCF3085.JPG

DSCF3086.JPG

DSCF3088.JPG

Mine are looking great and smells of peaches. Some have a little purple going on.

pcduck said:
Mine are looking great and smells of peaches. Some have a little purple going on.

:yay:

:ciao: duck....here:bong1:

thanks duck---glad to hear things are going as planed---that is 1 vote for keep on keeping on---that saves trashing the flower room and the f2 grow---what do you think could be the issue---irish got a trashy aroma too---i got a hint of it in the transplant and figured it was the bunk soil being used and changed it out---seems to still be coming in after a watering of the flowers and fades as the soil drys---just not popping with the sweet smell of flowers as it should be and it's tripping me out

Im a say its a Trait inside the genetic makeup..and nothing to do with soil...Ive ran strains that some had no smell and some did..some smelled foul as others spelled devine..wierd how ya entire flower room smells of crap..are ya sure ya rubbed each one?. Im running with My PPf2 Babby:lama:

Either way here are some pics. Milky with very few amber. Going to give them a few more days, maybe a week

100_1467.JPG

100_1468.JPG

100_1469.JPG

100_1470.JPG

100_1471.JPG

100_1472.JPG

nice work duck---good to see the purp coming out---looking like there is some hope---thanks

Run them another week atleast duck...youll thanks me:D

Banging plants my friend

4u2sm0ke said:
Run them another week atleast duck...youll thanks me:D

Yeah I will be going for at least a week. I just gave them their final feeding of Big Bloom:)

That second shot should be submitted for BPOTH. Nice shot and beautiful bud. PEACE :)

few crappy pics---still waiting for the peachy smell i love sooo much---couple cuts ready to veg---

menage trios 001.jpg

menage trios 002.jpg

week 4 001.jpg

week 4 002.jpg

week 4 003.jpg

week 4 004.jpg

week 4 008.jpg

week 4 009.jpg

week 4 005.jpg

donors for the first set of cuts---think i figured out how to get some better pics from now on---

donors for 1st round of pp cuts 003.jpg

donors for 1st round of pp cuts 004.jpg

donors for 1st round of pp cuts 005.jpg

RH is running @ 66%---busted out the de-humidifier in hope for an increase of tricombs---this ppf1 strain is crap---hopefully the f2 will be better---nothing worse than growing shizzty weed---what a waste of time and effort---it eats N like a top producer and gives nothing in return---would scrap the whole run if i wasn't already committed---gonna go burn the last of the cheese---crying in my bong---where did this crap come from anyway???

Been puffing the Purple Pooch for a while. My plants had hardly any smell the ID ones. I agree they chew thru N like Hogs. Not my favorite smoke for sure.

Not many good qualities I can see in this strain.Sorry Orangesunshine but if ya want the truth I will always be square with ya. Still appreciate the opportunity to try these. I think the OD woulda been better had alot more smell OD.

NO peachy smells here either. Not a good taste. Hardly any high. Bin that ***** and say lets start over. For every good one theres a few failures. Its nothing against the breeder, dont know what ya got till ya try it rite.

Still better than some of the bunk I've grown. And that was from said Real Breeders..haha

No worries ORange cant win em all I say.

I hope this isnt true. I have a beauty in the GH That is looking like at least a 2 pounder.

Latest posts

Back