Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks price---truth is all i ever want---this was not what i needed on the maiden voyage in a new spot---it's also been bugging me for the last few weeks---looks great growing, but there is no resin production---it's like cbn whatever cannabinoids are being blocked---never seen anything like it---i am pulling out a bag of tricks in effort to push resin production as much as possible---no uv light, but heavy Fe, dehumidifier on full blast, and some hardcore stress with bends and cuts---most importantly all my eggs are in this one basket and i need to re-load the veg room with clones of proven variety cause now---i got nothin'---all the kinks in the new room seem to be worked out---appreciate you being candid---wonder if others have the same results---apologies to all that wasted their time and $$$ on N---

Orangesunshine no need apologize. We all in it for the betterment of the plant and to build friendships.If I was worried about the cash and time spent I wouldnt be a a part of this little possie.It is what it is man. I wish I had something better to report. If ya wanna refire and try again I would be glad to grow another of your creations.

Ray yours might be better. And I do admit I sold most of it and no one complained about it. Some said they liked it. Not like its pure bunk. Just not what I call Dank stuff. But like I say not everyone wants expresso some like decaf.

price---thanks again man---movin' on to proven bigger and better now---i will keep the update on the pp going thru the end---gonna let this sheeet in flower finish up---stress the bejesus out of it to see if i can force resin production without turning it hermie---definitely scrapping the veg room cause i don't drink de-caf---:bump:---got a group of new tenants moving in in the next few days---:icon_smile:

well that sux i jst read every page to come to the end with my hopes up only to be let down...sorry to hear they didnt come out so hot...not every seed is created the same

OrangeHey man i think that the Peach is got the Smell in mine in Veg so far, I think im with Ray here man, I think its some pretty good stuff, I am in the 2nd week in flowering and there streching pretty good, I took the clones outside and they still have that peachy smell IM with price on the Smell being more Potent OD, but the ones im growing smells like Peaches in Veg and Im just now going into flower, so maybe some of the beans are good? Like me and Rays seem to be looking, smelling and doing great, but we will see threw flowering, So far I like the PP IMO. Happy growing to you all!

what up HomeT---don't count us out just yet coloradodream---jury is still out over here on my side---by no means have i thrown in the towel just yet---gonna finish out the flower room with a whole bag o tricks---i will spot up some pics in the next day or 2---flowers look great---they are filling in nicely---lots of hair---got a little resin on me today---smell is picking up a bit---problem is i was looking for the homerun and it is growing completely different from its parents---i am only on 2nd base right now---and that's ok---still only my 4th week of 12/12 and all didn't have alternating nodes when i flipped it---might even need to flower for 10 weeks---fat lady hasn't even started warming up yet---it has reacted real nice to the humic acid---gonna top dress some green sand, lime, and bone---it's got a minimum of another 4 weeks before harvest---just not willing to run it all again just yet---too many unknowns right now---need something more stable in the veg room---nice to hear it is doing better OD---keep the faith---GREEN MOJO

Purple Peach, still smelling like a peach orchard

Harvest will be any day. 90% Milky with about 5% amber

od 11.jpg

coloradodreamn said:
well that sux i jst read every page to come to the end with my hopes up only to be let down...sorry to hear they didnt come out so hot...not every seed is created the same

here maybe this Purple peach will cheer you up....Mine is smelling wonderfull and Has Huge buds...Also seen a Bud on a leaf...never seen thios in my Garden befor..have seen on here though...we Harvested some of her all ready and smoke is very Nice...gonna run the rest of her untill late October if can..we are in the rains..they will be here for the week....Im glad I put up the covers early..

take care and be safe

PA010001.JPG

PA010003.JPG

PA010004.JPG

PA010006.JPG

PA010007.JPG

PA020029.JPG

PA020031.JPG

PA020033.JPG

PA020038.JPG

PA020039.JPG

PA020043.JPG

PA020042.JPG

mornin' 4u---yes---that makes me :D ---very cool and always nice getting bud growing from your leaf or from your chair HA---good to see the resin too---the mom always had lots of very small glands---here is where i'm at---guess i'll quit whining till all the results are in---

PP flower 001.jpg

PP flower 002.jpg

PP flower 005.jpg

PP flower 006.jpg

PP flower 007.jpg

4U, you have to have covers over there huh, glad you do.

Orange, that is very nice. I hope your happy with it, if not you should whine away.

Rose...Yeah we in the rain here for next few days then no rain for a couple then back to rain...if We dont cover them they all fill with water...my first outdoor here I had that issue..and tried to put same kind of cover over them..they was righ at 16 fett tall...so I was standing on the top a 12 foot step ladder and it fell over...I went over the hedge between the houses and landed on me bumm in next door nieghbors yard...messed me self up Bad..think I lade in the yard for a good hour befor I could move...So this year I put the frames togather early:aok:

you know they say.."Dig your well befor your thirsty"..orangesunshine has had some issues with a few phenos in the mix..but IMO..is well worth continueing the strain...is why I asked to make f2 with Mine..and just found another female in my grow...that 4 outta 6 female:yay:

whats the weather likeoin the east side this week?

take care and be safe Girly grower

smoke, love the bushes bro. almost forgot the great fall a few yrs back. damn it makes my back hurt thionkng about it. im actually going tomorrow for consultation for laser surgery. hope it can work for my case. hr long & you walk out. hellz yeah just in time for boarding. whoa bubbles got me peace

Here are some bud shots of the Purple Peaches.

Getting nice color and still smells like peaches.

Going day by day. The forecast calls for sunny with no rain, highs in the mid 70's.

od 11 018.jpg

od 11 019.jpg

od 11 020.jpg

od 11 021.jpg

39 days in---resin glands on the lower rows of flowers---aroma is weak---think this would prefer being OD---try some more pics---

39 days flowering PP 001.jpg

39 days flowering PP 002.jpg

39 days flowering PP 003.jpg

39 days flowering PP 007.jpg

39 days flowering PP 008.jpg

39 days flowering PP 009.jpg

39 days flowering PP 010.jpg

39 days flowering PP 011.jpg

39 days flowering PP 012.jpg

39 days flowering PP 013.jpg

39 days flowering PP 015.jpg

39 days flowering PP 016.jpg

Just jarred up a bunch after 5 days of hanging.

Did a few bong rips of it to:)

Still smells and tastes like peaches, has good expansion and a peachy smooth exhale. When clipping the smell of peaches was overwhelming. Waiting for the month cure to check any changes. But so far so good:)

On the ratio of males to females I had 3 confirmed males, 1 died that was unknown, and 6 females.

I would have to give you a thumbs up Orange :aok:

you are kind---thanks for the report and thumbs up Duck---this PP has yet to meet my expectations---had pretty high hopes for it right out of the gate---maybe i can get the f2,3, or 4 closer to where i would like to see it---i think the genetics are there---but as THG said you can't get silk stocking from a sows ear---(something like that)---still some time from hanging---hopefully it will wow me in the end---4u seems to like the new name purple peach pretendo---some more pics for your entertainment---

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 001.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 002.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 003.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 004.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 005.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 006.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 007.jpg

Pulling my PP from GH tomorrow. Will post ya a few pics.

some pics of what should be ready in a couple more weeks---one day i'll get this growing thing down with no spaces in between nodes---funny these pics didn't look blurry when i took them---lol

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 008.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 009.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 010.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 011.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 012.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 013.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 014.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 015.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 016.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 017.jpg

pp 2-4 weeks from harvest 018.jpg

Them buds look great OJ, lots of resin, I bet there as solid as rocks, them's nuggets. From the looks of the leaves, they should do well over the next couple weeks,really fill in. Have you altered there feeding schedule or started flushing? Anyway, I think they look good, sending some good luck and well wishes !!

Latest posts

Back