Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah priceless...that last pic sure looks like Nitro...LAck there of.... Pump some worm poo in her:D

orangesunshine....I have 14 PP f2 above ground:yay: mojo for your beans

Pics too yellow

OD2011_0002.JPG

OD2011_0003.JPG

OD2011_0004.JPG

OD2011_0005.JPG

OD2011_0006.JPG

OD2011_0010.JPG

OD2011_0011.JPG

adjust the color on camera priceless:rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
adjust the color on camera priceless:rofl:

Haha if I do that I can be the best grower in the world eh...Thanks for the tip
Everything will be green from here on out...Yee HAw :hubba:

Are we done with this thread ? O well heres some pics

I think they are looking a bit greener if ya compare with the others above.
No 4u2 I didnt screw with the color settings ....yet that is

OD2011_0026.JPG

OD2011_0027.JPG

OD2011_0028.JPG

OD2011_0029.JPG

OD2011_0032.JPG

:rofl:---P420---i just popped some indoor beans last week---think all others are OD---irish is the only one that put up a smoke report---said it was a bit pepper smelling as it cured---have yet to see any of these flowers yet---bring it on

I just like making utilization of worm tea, granted which i have my individual worm bins.
Kao you cannot have it to strong. I make my tea genuinely dim and I imply genuine dark, then I just include an exceptional looking eyeball pour after which include RO consuming water in the direction of the sprayer.Put relaxation of tea in fridge. It puts substantial beneficials on in the direction of the plant. When making utilization of it through a watering I just pour some on, straight on the finish off of watering.

:ciao: Ya got quite a conversation goin here.:) This thread has been a good read. I wish I had somethin to offer to it just now. Just popped some White Russians a couple weeks back. All 10 beans popped and are growin like "Weeds":hubba: I posted pics in the "Blueberry Punch" journal so I won't hang'em again here. That BBPunch BTW smoked really good. Smooth and clean with a hint of Blueberry mint flavor. :stoned: Nice heady high followed by a relaxing body stone.:cool: I have the second run of them about 3 weeks out from harvest (if timing from last harvest holds true). Then its a mad dash to pick some berries, clean the room, and move the Russians in.:hubba: I know a lot of folks have taken the summer off, but I didn't get the memo. I been rollin all summer and lookin to expand the "lab" to accomodate the new roomies. Hardly had time to :smoke1: Well I guess I had more to say than I thought:eek: :ciao:

Ohh i got some nugs pictures comin up, I think im at around 50 days, getting chopped around 65. Ill get pictures tomorrow, the camera was dead today :(

Hushpuppy said:
:ciao: Ya got quite a conversation goin here.:) This thread has been a good read. I wish I had somethin to offer to it just now. Just popped some White Russians a couple weeks back. All 10 beans popped and are growin like "Weeds":hubba: I posted pics in the "Blueberry Punch" journal so I won't hang'em again here. That BBPunch BTW smoked really good. Smooth and clean with a hint of Blueberry mint flavor. :stoned: Nice heady high followed by a relaxing body stone.:cool: I have the second run of them about 3 weeks out from harvest (if timing from last harvest holds true). Then its a mad dash to pick some berries, clean the room, and move the Russians in.:hubba: I know a lot of folks have taken the summer off, but I didn't get the memo. I been rollin all summer and lookin to expand the "lab" to accomodate the new roomies. Hardly had time to Well I guess I had more to say than I thought

thansk for stopping by on our trail to Harvest...We are all growing the Same strain..I grew these out in the SHed and even made some f2 myself..the one I have outside is same one I harvested from Shed..she has lots of purple in her but cant give an accurate smoke report as The one I harvested was rittled with seeds...Ill be sure to throw one up from my outdoor ladie..thanks again for stopping by...ya know if ya put a link to your grow in your signature we would be able to get to it easier..remember we are stoners and I know Im real lazy:giggle: mojo for the expansion "Lab"

take care and be safe

:ciao: orangesunshine

here we go again---still working out the quirks in a new space---got control of it overheating by killing the lights for 5 hours in the heat of the day---thanks to ray jay---all beans popped at the same time---little concerned about the heat on the mix---did some 1/2 1/2 with a neutral soil---the others are way behind---put 5 directly in the hot mix yesterday---they are still alive :)---hit the others with some myco, molasses, and fish---hope they catch up---check out the difference between the straight cheap soil with nothing and the mix---

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 13 days super soil v plain shit soil from the bag 002.jpg
    13 days super soil v plain shit soil from the bag 002.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 13 days super soil v plain shit soil from the bag 001.jpg
    13 days super soil v plain shit soil from the bag 001.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 22
nice orangesunshine...Irish you Ladie is looking Nice..Lets hope for a few more weeks of nice weather eh?

after 6 week cure I now know how the peach was braught into the Name..Smells of sweat peaches:D cant wait to Bag this Beast outside yee Haa:lama:

watering molasses---regular tap water---still in training---sex and culling to come---new soil is roots organic out of the bag and supercharged by adding alfalfa, soy. castings, azomite, kelp---this is a new transplant from 1 gal after starting with some really poor soil that was smelling like sludge---seems they are bouncing back nicely---

3 weeks f1 purple peach 002.jpg

looks good orange..how come ya use so much perlite?..Heres My horse outside..She is filling in very nice...will do a better pics when I get internet back up at home...Im at coffee house now tryn to catch up...

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

DSCF2738.JPG

DSCF2742.JPG

DSCF2743.JPG

DSCF2749.JPG

Latest posts

Back