Disposing of Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420n3r0

Let me start by saying no I'm not asking about literally disposing of marijuana. :)

I was wondering how do you guys dispose of your marijuana stems (and other cuttings)? E.g. after harvesting what do you do with the stems (and other cuttings)?

Where I am from once you put your garbage bags on the street anyone can pick them up, walk away and it's legal.

take a ride and sling out the window,at night.what i do.just got back from throwing a male away.in the daylight,lol

if you have enough property, burning them in a large fire will work. Just as long as there is enough wood burning to mask the smell a little. And throw them on the big fire little by little, not all at once.

another trash can in neighborhod. A technicality that kept a fellow soldier out of the pokey.

Bag some grass clippings and throw them in the middle of the compost heap 8)

i just either throw them in a bag that i never put fingerprints on and take them to a dumpster and drop them off there.i could take them out to my brothers and burn them,or theres even been times when ive just cut the buds off and just burryed the main stems.

Thanx for the tips. I'll probably just take a walk down the block on garbage night and simply place my bag on top of someone else's. I dont plan on having a ton of plant material but you can never be too careful.

Especially since I sometimes have individuals go through my bags for plastic bottles and things of that nature...

I just throw in out in the compost pile behind the barn, the bunnies and deer seem to like em, I even saw a black bear draggin off some roots last spring :hubba:

Compost.

When I have harvested is the time I start next years compost, they go at the bottom and everything else on top.

But in the past its been gloved hands and plastic refuse sacks and a long drive.

I just disposed of mine in the trash. We don't set it out til garbage day.

Dont throw them away.....make hash instead!!:hubba:

Latest posts

Back