DNA Genetics' MysteryHazexL.A.Confidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my pollen!!! Sexed my white widow and this strain for some f2s:hubba:. The only problem i'm seeing is this is day 49 for the ww:(. Hope my beans have enough time to mature. Wish me luck:D.

This is how I collected it this time. Just plucked the pods and put them on foil on top of the fridge. They opened overnight(some did:D). Last pic is of white widow being pollenated. Sorry it's so fuzzy.
bud_084.jpg
bud_085.jpg
bud_087.jpg

I pollenated her good. I plan on having lots of f2s from her:hubba:. She bushed out quick after the tie. I untied her today. Dusted her down with pollen...hope to get a few hundred beans:D.
bud_086.jpg
bud_090.jpg

hey Bomb.....

Do you have to dust with pollen in order to lots of seeds? Or can you just put a male next to a female and every once in a while brush the females pistils with the males mature top just by bending it over and brushing it across the plant...know what i'm saying? :)

I'm currently starting my own breeding experiment....it's Hawaiian Skunk (a naturally short rounded plant) X a Unknown Skunk Sativa (that grows super tall).....From what I've got I'm thinking the offspring will be medium height with a major skunk stone.....oh yah, the I've smoked the unknown Skunk Sativa and it is the absolute best UP cup of coffee day time smoke I've ever encountered----I used to smoke a few bong hits and then run on the treadmill.....it was really good for exercising........so.....it's going to be some good seeds.....

anyways.....nice one...I'll be tuning in...
Peace,
Vito

the plants are looking great BBD....good luck with the WW cross....those should have some nice offspring....

Vito: using a brush is a method of pollinating that does not involve pollinating the whole plant....you use the brush to pollinate selected bud sites so you still get a good amount of seedless buds too....if you want more seeds either brush more small buds or brush a couple bigger ones....that's the way i make my seeds....i also harvest the buds when they are ready bud leave the seeded buds to make sure the beans mature....

My pregnant female:hubba:. Hopefully i'll get a large amount of beans from her.
bud_095.jpg

Hey BBP... Are you planning on Inline breeding this to stablize the cross you are making??? do you go on any of the forums just for breeding of mj?

Are you planning on Inline breeding this to stablize the cross you are making???
Not sure.
do you go on any of the forums just for breeding of mj?
:confused2:...I don't know anything about mj. How about you...you frequent mj breeding forums?

bombbudpuffa said:
Not sure.:confused2:...I don't know anything about mj. How about you...you frequent mj breeding forums?

LOL.... ok.... i was just wondering if you were looking for certain traits to isolate later on.. or if this was a smash and grab breeding attempt...

hey Bomb......

I don't think you'll have a problem with the seeds not maturing because even though your plant is in day 40 of flower or whatever I'm pretty sure you can leave the plant long past its best picking date to make sure the seeds mature...the best pick date is just about trichomes and getting peak THC content...
PEace!
Vito

the best pick date is just about trichomes and getting peak THC content
I meant my white widow:D. This girl is going to have plenty of time to give me some seeds.

She's looking great. Threw in some pics of her beside a gal jug for scale. My baby is itty bitty:D.
bud_101.jpg
bud_103.jpg
bud_102.jpg
bud_104.jpg

BBP, nice little girl ya got there!!! How much more time do you have?

I see your gonna be a dad of a few houndred......AGAIN!!! LOL that lil lady look nice. how long did you let the male mature be4 u pulled the pods off??? if i get a male outta my set i got goin i wanna do a cross.

Does anyone know how long you're supposed to leave the seeds on? Is there something you can look for to know you're done?

How much more time do you have?
I'm not exactly sure. These were test beans given to me as freebies. They are a sat/ind mix so I started them on 12/12 from seed just in case they were sat dom but they aren't:).
how long did you let the male mature be4 u pulled the pods off???
I let a few of them semi open and took them. They were all swolen. Got pollen from a lot of them but not most:(. Learning experience.
Does anyone know how long you're supposed to leave the seeds on?
I take them anywhere from 4-6 weeks or longer.

Everything is looking great BBP. :aok: I sure hope you have enough time for those beans to mature. Your cutting it short that's for sure. ;)

Latest posts

Back